Page 133 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Any suggestions for a 12th level magic item? I'm already rockin' Rod of Corruption +3 (13th), Deathcut armor +2 (10th), and Amulet of Protection +3 (11th), so I'm looking more for accessory type stuff.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:43 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I recommend the cloak of resistance.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm
by Nerit
NeoTiamat wrote:Out of curiosity, why is everyone favoring Benoit? You'd expect the creepy secret-wizard-policeman to have some advantages over a man with an axe.
Yeah, I was surprised too. Gauvain scares me more, but I don't know who would kill the other. I suppose since Guy downed a dark lord...

No escaping, btw. THIS IS A DEATHMATCH.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am
by NeoTiamat
Okay! Since some of the PCs have asked, here’s the general options before the PCs as I see them, though each has several subdivisions:

1. You can go to ground. People are trying to kill you after all. You can stay at Devereux’s, which should be reasonably defensible for the time being, or you can hide out in the forest or in the Quartier Ouvrier (between Benoit, Rex, and maybe Nicolas, you have a lot of underworld contacts). Then wait for someone else to find you.

2. You can try and find some of the missing NPCs. Marchand-Renier’s name was mentioned before, and you know where he is, hopefully, though Lessard, Lemercier, and Petrik are all Ezra knows where.

3. You can try and get in touch with some of your more ecletic contacts. You guys do have a bit of credit with the Marquis of Montmort, and Gauvain tends to be well informed. You guys also happen to know Marcos Vedarrak of the FoS, and he’s been reasonably friendly to you in the past. This is highly dangerous, obviously, but it would get you information on what’s going on.

Of course, I’m sure the PCs can think of other avenues of approach. You guys probably have enough magical know-how to put a summons in for Night Terror if you really wanted. *evil grin* Anyway, your main goals now should be survival, information-gathering (why is the FoS trying to kill you?) and keeping the rest of your group alive, in no particular order.

Hop to it!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Neo posted elsewhere to say his internet is dead due to snowstorm and he'll be out of contact for the immediate future. He posted from his phone, which is not a device very conducive to writing novels on ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:07 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Tisk, what a shame. :-\ Might we hope that the incomparable Isabella will step into the breach? ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Hello, guys?

...

Echo, echo, echo...

...

Why isn't anyone else posting? o_o

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 pm
by NeoTiamat
I am waiting for someone other than Lia to pipe up, but I'm planning to post a quick response after lunch, in case everyone is waiting on me.

To my knowledge though, at least a few of our players have been devoured by Real Life at the moment.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm
by Nerit
I'm back! The GMs knew about that, sorry I forgot to publicly post my absence. I think Neo's working on a post now, so I'll wait a bit myself.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

I will be absent on these dates:

February 17-23
March 19-27 (or longer into April if my boyfriend kidnaps me)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:38 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Rock wrote:Why isn't anyone else posting? o_o
Trip to see my future in-laws over the weekend, trying to prepare for a capella choir concert this week, horrible horrible head cold. :( I apologize; I will get something up this afternoon.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Nathan of the FoS wrote:
Rock wrote:Why isn't anyone else posting? o_o
Trip to see my future in-laws over the weekend, trying to prepare for a capella choir concert this week, horrible horrible head cold. :( I apologize; I will get something up this afternoon.
Um, please take it easy, okay? ^^;

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Something just occurred to me: Where is Perrine?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 pm
by Isabella
Rock wrote:Something just occurred to me: Where is Perrine?
Unless other arrangements were made (and agreed upon by the young lady in question), she has left the Chateau and likely vanished back into the Dementlieuse slums.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:16 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
She had enough time to heal up, then? That's a relief; I was worried she'd been spirited away along with Petrik and whoever else.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 am
by Nerit
Ch5 is months after Perrine left. If she got captured again we wouldn't know :/.