Page 136 of 146
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:29 pm
by NeoTiamat
I have exams to grade, so drop me an email once you're ready and I shall take a break.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm
by Nerit
Do I need a side-RP to get Alice and Richard?
Not sure Margery would agree to help <_<.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Preliminary report on Lia's attempts at recruitment!
1) Lia may have gotten us an access route to the Palace of Justice that is less likely to be patrolled than the others. It requires a Dungeoneering check DC20 to find, though, so that part I shall leave up to others with more ranks.
2) We may already be receiving some supernatural assistance on this final battle thing. The remnants of the Triarchs are on the move, it seems...
3) Lia has secured an escape route from Dementlieu in case we make it out of the Palace of Justice alive but in bad shape. So win or lose, as long as we manage to make it out of the building, we can be out of Dementlieu within 24 hours, by a route we are extremely unlikely to be followed through.
More info shall unfold in RP-prime! I still need to do some pretty insane things, first.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 am
by lostboy
I'm game for dropping into see Athene.
Side Rp or in thread Neo?
I'm around most of this week with exception of tomorrow night.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 am
by NeoTiamat
Side-RP would be best. Tomorrow early in the day? I'm around pretty much all day, grading exams. So when you're available, drop me an email and I'll spontaneously appear on AIM.
So far, Lia (Part 1 of 2) and Rex have been taken care of, Kerrian, Nicolas, and Lia (Part 2 of 2) still to go? Any other interested parties?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 am
by lostboy
when you say early in the day you mean.... for me or you?
Give me a time you're free.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 am
by NeoTiamat
Any time between 10 AM EST and about midnight EST? I can push a couple of hours earlier if it's easier?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 pm
by lostboy
well I'll be at work till about 5 or 6 EST so I'll catch you after that?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm
by NeoTiamat
Sounds like a plan!
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am
by Kaitou Kage
Rex has sought out and discovered a bit of useful information on where Remy is, a possible secret way into and out of the Palace of Justice, some of what the Fraternity has been doing in recent days, and some other things. I will have to review the log again to make sure I got everything, but Rex called on an information network and may discover some new information before the showdown.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 am
by Nathan of the FoS
I don't think Mercator will summon any allies, tho he will probably spend some time stargazing. I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that something might just turn up, delivered by a stranger...
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm
by lostboy
Nicolas has a date for Saturday night...
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:58 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
You'd better bring your chastity belt.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 pm
by NeoTiamat
If each player could please post in the OOC their current defenses, hitpoints/max hitpoints, and any other relevant defensive information (damage resistance, etc), it would speed things up a good deal.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Rex's are:
69 HP
18 Fort, 24 Reflex, 20 Will