The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

Cheers.

Right anyone got anything that can remove blindness en mass or a large consignment of white sticks?

On another note I think whatever we can chuck or put in that entryway to stop Old Balfour reaching the front gates would be good. I don't suspect one dominated summoned horror will do the job though... any ideas?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Well, Guy is out in front.

Seems like there's two options, really. Either throw everything you have at de Casteele and try and take him down, or take a side route and run for the box while he's otherwise occupied.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by The Whistler »

I may have just realized something...if my attack pushed Lucky 7 into the next room before his turn started, then how did he target us with that spell? Was it a readied action or something?
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Honestly? OOC, Because I knocked down the wall beyond him so as to ease the mobility issues a little bit, after I saw how all of the PCs stayed in one place?

IC, he sneezed really, really hard, and the Palais de Justice was built by the lowest bidder.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by The Whistler »

May be a bit past the post deadline tonight thanks to IRL game night.
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Given that we've a total of two people posted so far, I'm probably going to wait till tomorrow on the update.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
yalenusveler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1266
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by yalenusveler »

Neo, I'll post today but I've got a rules question I need to ask you beforehand.
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Send me an email?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Can Lia see De Casteele from where she is?
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Not from her location. She'd need to head down to about where Nicolas, Nerit, Mercator are.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Hmm. Pity; give the circumstances, that probably counts as suicide.

And no, I am NOT going to try it!
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

Sorry not going to get a chance to post till tomorrow morning.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Nerit »

Hmm, I am again not sure what to do :roll:. Should I commit suicide by moving forward again for a better view? If I attack I'll draw attention, I'm sure, but I can't really tell what's a wall and what's simply stairs.
May I request a repeat of the string of numbers (X coordinates 1-38) for the bottom? I'm having a hard time reading and seeing each square.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

Nerit don't take this the wrong way.... but I think I love you. :D

Until Neo p!sses on my parade...


Actually can I rescind my move action and move to AF 28 alongside Nerit? (Just spotted Nicolas' power is ranged 10 as well) - Have edited post accordingly

Hell its blaze of glory time (cue Bon Jovi...) :D
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Nerit »

Haha, why, because I offered to help? You gave me a target to focus on for a second! Still, you want to be left behind? We should probably flee from the injured guys and stay with the group.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
Post Reply