Page 145 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm
by The Whistler
Hughes d'Alençon
&
Reynard & Susanne Boucher

Cordially Invite You To Attend the Marriage Of

Celeste Mirielle Viardot
&
Thierri Boucher

Saturday, May 19th, 771 at 4:00 in the Afternoon
St. Philippe des Brumes Chapel, Fonquevilliers-sur-Mer

Reception to Follow at Viardot Estate, Bienassis, Fonquevilliers-sur-Mer


------

That's right, Celeste's epilogue is participatory, and all of you are invited! Isy and I are team-running the wedding; there certainly won't be any mechanical combat, but things...may or may not go entirely to plan. We'll start a thread up this coming weekend or thereabouts; it should take around two or three weeks to run through, depending.

Anyway, let us know if you're up for it! Female PCs, feel free to pull bridesmaid duty if you'd like -- guy PCs, you'll have to ask Isy if Thierri needs groomsmen, but you can certainly attend either way. :P This is going to be absolutely ridiculous.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 am
by lostboy
Awesome.... just awesome.

But you'd honestly invite Nicolas to a wedding? I hope you know what you're in for, he might even sing...

Neo I'm not about Friday until pretty late (my time) which might be evening for you, how's that sound?

Also not so much an epilogue but more a prologue on Nicolas is up in the cutscene thread shortly. One that answered Neo's question about why and how Nicolas managed to be a multiclass warlock.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am
by Kaitou Kage
Rex can be there, though nobody will notice his presence anyway :P

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Lia will attend. Asking her to be abridesmaid may not be a spectacular idea, but you can if you want to. :p

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm
by Nerit
FYI: I have some real life dealings (hooray a response to my resume?) I need to do today, but maybe I can start a final post. I may do an epilogue as well, but unsure.


On the subject of Celeste: Do you really, really want Nerit as a bridesmaid for sh*ts and giggles :P?

On the subject of Nic: Awesome, truly! 1. Lamia!! 2. Yay for Tim Powers :D

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm
by lostboy
Cheers Nerit! :D

Mind you can one be a convincing bard without a vampiric, fey type, slightly evilish muse? Hell this is Ravenloft, it seems a pre-requisite

Also I am totally hooked on Tim Powers, so much so that "The Stress of her Regard" is now superseding the "Count of Monte Cristo" as my favorite book (although I just finished Declare and that rocks too!).

Isy whilst I'm online Nicolas would probably quite like to be a groomsman for Thierri... although he is quite likely to loose the rings, forget the names of the brides uncles and snore through the service, you have been warned..... :lol:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm
by Isabella
That's alright, the best man is there to keep his wedding in some pretend semblance of order. ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm
by lostboy
Excellent, nice to know there are a safe pair of hands on the tiller! Well I'm up for anything so chalk me in...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 pm
by The Whistler
Yes, Nerit and Lia are *totally* invited to be bridesmaids, because Celeste cannot see any reason why this would not be an excellent idea. Like I said, this will be hilarious.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
:lol: Don't blame us if at least one bridesmaid turns up in a black dress with long sleeves instead of a slinky sea-green number. Actually, I guess you can blame me. :lol:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 am
by Nerit
Good reminder, Lia. Tell us conscientious ladies (okay, lady, ME) : what are the wedding colors :P? We shall have to be appropriately dressed.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:20 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
One of us will have to be. ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 am
by NeoTiamat
...Why am I envisioning a great many pink pastels?...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
It's Celeste.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm
by The Whistler
First epilogue post is up! Have fun, guys.