Page 3 of 146
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
NeoTiamat wrote:Kaitou Kage wrote:If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
Same here. They make such an enchanting couple.
You two watch soap operas, don't you? I remember NT saying that Lia would make a cute couple with Jervis in the last game, and he even tried to get me to make Lia smooch with Charles. õ_o Soap opera junkies, the both of you!
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm
by Isabella
Yes, but Lia and Tomas are actually cute.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Isabella wrote:Yes, but Lia and Tomas are actually cute.

Soap. Opera. Viewer.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 pm
by NeoTiamat
*keels over laughing*
Jervis was a running joke, nothing more. Charles was a one time situation that would've worked out romantically, but Charles and Sarari later on worked out even better.
Lia and Tomas... I stand by my enchanting couple claim.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:41 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Lia + Tomas = OTP
Who wants to start writing the fanfiction?
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 pm
by Nerit
Once again I'm glad I chose the nun.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm
by Isabella
IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
NeoTiamat wrote:Jervis was a running joke, nothing more. Charles was a one time situation that would've worked out romantically. Lia and Tomas... I stand by my enchanting couple claim.
The only enchantment between Lia and Tomas is the range of spells she can cast on him.
Kaitou Kage wrote:Lia + Tomas = OTP. Who wants to start writing the fanfiction?
-_- ... I dare you.
Nerit wrote:Once again I'm glad I chose the nun.
Poor, innocent new person. *pat pat* Like that'll stop this crowd ...
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Isabella wrote:IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

This.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm
by DocBeard
I'm just staying out of this. Tomas, as you can see, might be flirtatious but really isn't good at what to do if the women flirt back.
Speaking of which, ten points to Thierri for an ice cold burn. Well done.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm
by Kaitou Kage
DocBeard wrote:Speaking of which, ten points to Thierri for an ice cold burn. Well done.
Oh please

There's no burn when there's nobody still around to insult.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm
by Isabella
That's what ghost sound is for.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm
by Nerit
:C Bad news bear for Nerit, then...
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Oh, wow.
Evil moderator powers strike again!
I edited your last post instead of quoting it, NT. I will do my best to go back and fix it, but...well, I hope you have it backed up somewhere.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:41 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Relief!
The text, at least, is salvaged. If you can re-format it I can re-edit your post and we can all pretend this never happened.
