Page 28 of 146

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
o_o Uh-oh. I'd been wondering about her, but NT wouldn't say anything ... and now we know why.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 am
by lostboy
Yay mysterious non-aging women, just Nicholas' type.... :)

*wanders into danger with open arms*

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 am
by yalenusveler
It's the waxy descriptor that worries me...

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am
by NeoTiamat
yalenusveler wrote:It's the waxy descriptor that worries me...
You people worry way too much about a little makeup.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Yeah. Right.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 am
by NeoTiamat
Alright, you got me, I admit it.

...it's a lot of makeup, not a little. :D

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 am
by lostboy
10 years worth by the sounds of things....

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Oh, I dunno, considering that she is a wax golem it would be more surprising if she did age, really.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm
by lostboy
this isnt going to end well....

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:this isnt going to end well....
Does it ever end well?

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 pm
by lostboy
Not so far but hey heres hoping....

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 am
by Nerit
Wouldn't it be ironic if she really was wax! Haaaaahhh I really hope he's kidding, that's just gross :(.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm
by Nerit
Hey, look what I found!

http://g0dlike.deviantart.com/art/Dev-001-151135591

How Dementlieuse is that?!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm
by NeoTiamat
Exceedingly. Just needs a crazy aunt locked up in the attic and we're golden.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm
by Cronax
Sorry for the slow rate of posting recently, I've been swamped by work.