Page 37 of 146

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:49 pm
by Cronax
He got thrown into the TV.
If we follow that analogy to its logical conclusion, it means that the first npc we encountered this game (Deveroux I think) will turn out to be the god of death.

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:
He got thrown into the TV.
If we follow that analogy to its logical conclusion, it means that the first npc we encountered this game (Deveroux I think) will turn out to be the god of death.
...does this actually surprise you at all?

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:56 pm
by NeoTiamat
DocBeard wrote:I'd like to try and recover Celodin, but I dunno if that's possible. He hasn't been dominated...I'm not sure WHAT happened to him, though the attack type suggests he's some kind of foulspawn now.
You can always whack him once or twice for non-lethal damage and then tie him up.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am
by Nathan of the FoS
The Whistler wrote:“I say! This post is made of WIN, isn't it?”
For this, Whistler, I will forgo the headbutt. :lucas::lucas::lucas:

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 am
by Cronax
Whistler,

Have you ever heard of 'The Dark Sword of Bitter Lies'?

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 am
by yalenusveler
. . . . . I didn't know Celeste was part Rokugani. And I'm pretty sure Masks could become fashionable. Bayushi Celeste ? :D

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 am
by Isabella
She did have that smashing Kimono.

(Wrong colors, though. Mantis?)

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 am
by lostboy
:D :D :D Awesome Whistler, just awesome....

Oh before I forget anyone who bloodies/drops an enemy to 0hp within 10 squares of Nicholas gains 3 temporary hp via Virtue of Valor, but I guess I need line of sight to grant that to people?

Also if anyone needs healing you need to be within 5 squares of Nicholas so I can grant you majestic word.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:25 am
by lostboy
I've got to head out in a bit, so will have to post later but unless anyone else has a better idea Im going after Kerrian to heal him this turn.

But as I know knob all about 4e mechanics are there any better ideas for healing him?

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:48 am
by Kaitou Kage
Right now about the only way to heal him is either for him to make his Death saving throw or for someone with a healing ability to get over there and use it on him.

Someone can also make a DC 15 Heal check on him to stabilize him. This means he won't have to make Death saving throws until he gets hit again.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am
by Cronax
Actually, you can use a standard action to grant an adjacent ally the use of his second wind (sans the defense bonus) with a DC 10 heal check.

If that is impractical, it seems either I or Lostboy will have to make a mad dash down the corridor, provoking a bunch.

It might be time to start busting out the action points.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 am
by lostboy
alright i'll go for it, but will post later tonight.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 am
by Kaitou Kage
Just a reminder that if you're healed while dying, you recover HP as if you were at 0, not at negative ten million or whatever.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 pm
by DocBeard
I was going to make the run but with the door shut I'd be running out there at 11 hp and probably get taken out before I could lay on hands at him.

I think we should be making a push to get together in the central hallway ASAP. The party's weakness is pretty clearly distance healing, which has been taken advantage of pretty absolutely here. Yeah, there'll be more shots taken at us, but we can also function better if we provide some cover for our casters.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Wouldn't it be better to get together in the room where the turrets are most weakened, i.e., the Akiri room? We can regroup, heal up and move out as a team, then.