Page 38 of 146
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 pm
by DocBeard
Actually, that's solid thinking. Celodin can teleport to us but the turrets won't be backing him up. Good thought, Rock.
Any objections?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm
by Cronax
Doc, I think your best option is to simply Second Wind, Lay on Hands yourself, then step into the mist. Neo and Isa's last ruling seems to indicate that your Majestic Halo would work through the mist to mark Cedolin and 2 of the turrets.
The spreading mist means that if we stay in the side rooms for too long, all the turrets will be able to fire on us.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Wherever we go, the turrets are soon going to be able to fire on us. We need to pick our own place to stand and fight, or else we need to knock out the turrets and/or Cedolin. If we can reliably assume Cedolin is the source of it all, it's him. If not him, it's all the turrets - and that will take time to do.
Possibly, it may be the mirror, although this is pure conjecture.
In any case, pick a place where we can gather where we won't be immediate targets. That means not the hallway.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:18 pm
by yalenusveler
I think Celeste has the best chance of actually being able to get to me and get me healed up without drawing an obscenity of AoO's. What's her heal modifier like whistler?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm
by The Whistler
Only +3, unfortunately. I can still try for it, if you'd like--let me know.
Also, thanks for the kind words, everyone. Celeste is fun to fight with.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 pm
by yalenusveler
I'll take it from anyone who can manage at this point. There's even action points so you can blast Cedolin on the way to being my salvation!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 pm
by The Whistler
I'll do that, then! Are action points are regained more or less after each encounter, in the system we're using? (not sure what counts as an extended rest and what doesn't)
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm
by yalenusveler
I can then use my spirit woogie to give you more healing. Also, because i went unconscious, hound went away.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:49 pm
by NeoTiamat
The Whistler wrote:I'll do that, then! Are action points are regained more or less after each encounter, in the system we're using? (not sure what counts as an extended rest and what doesn't)
They're regained at the end of the Book, unless we end up dealing with Milestones and such (not likely).
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm
by DocBeard
Huh, I thought it didn't work like that Cronax. That's why I peeled off in the first place. I'll do that then.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm
by yalenusveler
Whistler, just had a thought. Instead of blasting Cedolin again, there's always the possibility of using the action point for another move action to get out of the line of fire of the 4 turrets in the hallway. It might be a safer bet.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm
by The Whistler
Yeah, with 21 HP, I don't want to risk staying out in the open for too long. I'll heal you up and pop into the Kartakan room, then blast Cedolin if necessary next round once he comes out. I'll post within the hour so you can do something besides dying.

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 pm
by The Whistler
Aaaaand I got a six on my Heal check. Change of plans, anyone?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm
by NeoTiamat
Alright, I know people have been complaining about the dice rollers, so I rooted around the internet and found two new dice rollers which you can use.
Red Dragon Inn:
http://www.rdinn.com/dice_roller.php
Secure Dice:
http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 pm
by yalenusveler
Help me Nicolas, you're my only hope?