Page 40 of 146

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm
by Kaitou Kage
My brother needs heals and he's more important than you!

(I kid, I kid! Don't hate me, please!)

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Cedolin spends another action point and uses Twist of Fate (taking a penalty and 11 Radiant Damage) on Darius, Celeste, Kerrian. Hits Darius, hits Celeste, misses Kerrian by 1 (go Second Wind and Divine Sanction!). To the Corridor with you!

Upper Kartakan Turret uses Ray of Destruction on Kerrian's hound, rolls a 5.

Corridor Turrets!
Middle-Left uses Psychic Shock on Darius, misses.
Middle-Right uses Psychic Shock on Celeste, hits for 9 damage
Lower-Left uses Ray of Destruction on Darius, hits for 11
Lower-Right uses Ray of Destruction on Celeste, hits for 7.
Upper-Left uses Ruinous Burst on Celeste, Darius, and both middle turrets. Misses Darius, hits Celeste and Middle-Left turret for 17 damage.
Upper-Right uses Ruinous Burst on Celeste, Darius, and both middle turrets. Misses Darius, hits Darius and Middle-Left for 26, crits Middle-Right for 35 damage.
We have at least a typo and (I dare to hope!) a miscalculation here...Was Darius hit or missed by the second Ruinous Burst? If the bolded text should read "Misses Darius, hits Celeste" then Darius takes only 11 damage and is at 38 hit points, correct?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
The Whistler wrote:Wow, so Cedolin isn't even bloodied yet?
He's a solo artist...he's got two action points and who knows how many hit points. :?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm
by NeoTiamat
That should be misses Celeste, hits Darius.

I have been doing too much copying and pasting. Oooone moment.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm
by Kaitou Kage
The Whistler wrote:Wow, so Cedolin isn't even bloodied yet?
On the other hand he has vulnerability 5 so it's a good opportunity to lay on some serious hurt.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
by NeoTiamat
Kaitou Kage wrote:
The Whistler wrote:Wow, so Cedolin isn't even bloodied yet?
On the other hand he has vulnerability 5 so it's a good opportunity to lay on some serious hurt.
Not anymore, since he's not adjacent to Cyrus any longer (at least, if I'm understanding how all these powers play out).

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm
by Isabella
As I understood, it occurred at the end of Cedolin's turn, and he did not end adjacent.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm
by yalenusveler
And I just performed an unkindness upon Cedolin, if you want to get in there and make his day even more craptacular.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm
by Cronax
I'll throw a heal onto Celeste this turn. Don't move her until I get a chance to post or you'll be out of range.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:39 pm
by lostboy
If (and i do mean if) I can finally twat this turret with the AoO I'll come with you Cronax. I can potentially either heal Darius or slide Cedolin back into the purple stuff (thereby opening him up to smackdown from Tomas and Cyrus as wel.

That of course requires me to roll over 11 vs Cedolins will on the dice roller - Whistler do you still have any of those goats?

Is that a good idea?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 pm
by The Whistler
Thanks, Cronax! I may not move, period, thanks to all the bonuses I get from Kerrian's spirit companion...in case I do, though, the dazed turret next to me can't get off an AoO, right?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm
by Cronax
That is correct, the heal also lets me slide you a square, but I'll let you decide whether and where you want to do that.

I'd recommend that everyone in the Akiri room ignore the other mage light in there and join the thick of it in the central corridor. The center two lights in the corridor should be on their last legs and one more hit each should take them out. Once the door is open Doc, I would suggest you move to M14, then charge to K15 and hit the one on the left. This will let you sanction both of just by standing there even if you miss. Then, if we can get Darius patched up enough, he can rush out and tank Mr. Solo.

I threw down my big de-buff on him and he's been blinded, so the round after this one, everyone will effectively have a net +6 to hit Cedolin (-4 defenses + combat advantage).

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
So, I'm considering my options...Second Wind is indicated, I think. Should I wait for any other healing before I take my own actions?

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm
by lostboy
have a healing surge with a free bonus oif 10 hp on top Nathan...

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm
by NeoTiamat
As a general note, remember that the -4 to defenses and such doesn't activate till after I post.