Page 6 of 146

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:11 pm
by Cronax
Just remember what it stands for. Meridian is latin for noon. Thus, if it is 12:01, it is afternoon and thus Post Meridian (PM).

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm
by DocBeard
Unless it's 12:01 AM.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:47 am
by Nerit
For those who [don't] care:

What did Nerit say in French? It's so much more...specific.

déploiement?
démonstration?
exhibition?

Probably the last, because it's the most ambiguous. Sport, parade, display of emotion...but I think it might also be used in artistic terms.

Tehee, quod she.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:08 am
by ewancummins
Crazy man barges in, spills ale on table, howls at patrons!


Ha, I have been lurking. Good game so far, guys. Seeing Isabella's art sucked me in.

Perhaps you should use the 24 hour clock? :wink:

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 am
by Isabella
We prefer the 13th hour to be mysterious and sinister, not tea time. :P

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 pm
by Nerit
Jareth would totally have tea with ya'll at 13o'clock :3

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Image

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 pm
by Isabella
Shweeeeeet.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 am
by Nathan of the FoS
AHA! AHAhahahahahahaaaaaaa.

:lucas:

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Nerit wrote:Jareth would totally have tea with ya'll at 13o'clock :3
I cannot climb those stairs! And how did he get the tea table to stick out of the wall that way?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm
by DocBeard
Whistler, I was going to wait on Neo's next post to pose. Is that cool, or do you want me to pose Tomas waving Celeste off real quick so you are not stuck in transit or something?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm
by NeoTiamat
With luck, post will come within the next couple of hours, so make of that as you will.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm
by The Whistler
Do whatever you'd like; I'm likely not going to post until sometime tomorrow anyway, so I don't mind waiting. :-)

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:11 pm
by DocBeard
Okayo. Just thought I'd check.

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 pm
by Nerit
Nathan of the FoS wrote:I cannot climb those stairs! And how did he get the tea table to stick out of the wall that way?
Put on your complimentary goblin antigravity boots :D!


Also, Kage, you didn't show me your finished picture this weekend. Shame on you. But now I see it!

M. and Mme Smith! ...Which one is the girl >_>?