Page 52 of 146

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm
by NeoTiamat
While this is all well and good, the main question is where are you going. :wink:

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm
by The Whistler
I'm also up for Routes de Tarascons. I don't know where that puts the vote count, but if we could conceivably hit both there and the checkpoint in the same night, then I'd prefer covering more ground to entrenching better in one area.

Celeste somehow has a +7 in Streetwise, and will happily assist whoever needs it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she'd object to stealing a cab--though not to, say, flagging down a private citizen in a carriage and pleading/paying him to let them use it temporarily. (Diplomacy check?)

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 pm
by Cronax
Looks like we're heading towards Poincare's house first. Your inspire will put all these +7 people up to the point where they can't fail to assist. Lead the way Bard!

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm
by lostboy
31 on the streetwise, lets just hope Nicholas' shortcut doesnt involve sewers....

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm
by Isabella
The Whistler wrote: (Diplomacy check?)
You can try if you can find one.

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 pm
by NeoTiamat
I am perfectly aware that the picture is out of season. Sorry!

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm
by NeoTiamat
Partial Squares!

Go by whichever occupies the exact center of the square. If water, its' a water square. If land, it's a land square (ice technically).

If you can't tell/it's too close, it's a land square.

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 pm
by DocBeard
Made the perception roll, missed the initiative roll.

Let's stick together as best as we can, gang. Ideally I'd love to drag these guys across the pond, or at least close enough that Kerrian and Celeste can stay off the ice, but I doubt that's an option.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Initiative: 14.
Perception: 24. Do we have special rewards for critical successes in 4E? ;)

If you guys like, I can hurl a Shock Sphere at the cultists next round, or just at their crate.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 am
by lostboy
Flunked the initiative massively with a 6 and the Perception with an 11 :(

question: Inspire Competance is an encounter power, can I use it again yet?

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:39 am
by Nerit
Argh, put up a placeholder for now, too tired to think. Will try to post before 2pm PST tomorrow?

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 am
by NeoTiamat
Rock wrote:Initiative: 14.
Perception: 24. Do we have special rewards for critical successes in 4E? ;)

If you guys like, I can hurl a Shock Sphere at the cultists next round, or just at their crate.
Is Shock Sphere an Encounter or a Daily? And do you have the range?

Lostboy, you *can* use Inspire Competence again.... once your turn comes around.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 am
by Cronax
Initiative of 9
Perception of 7
Blech.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am
by lostboy
Excellent.

OK dont eveyrone stray too far as Im plannign on an Inspire Competance in Acrobatics when I get a turn, and as its only burst 5 the more of you that can sort of stick toegther the better.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Shock Sphere is an encounter spell. *malicious smile of contentment* I'll have to check the range.