Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's examining Jon's wound for signs of infection, and if it looks bad, he's going to try to see if the infection looks mundane or if it's caused by some arcane force.

Results

Healing: 26

Arcane Knowledge: 14
Sure...


The wound is definitely infected. It appears mundane, but Dorgio cannot be certain if there is some supernatural agent at work, as well. What sort of supernatural disease might you suspect, anyway? :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
Oh certainly there's no way an Incabulos cult would be spreading disease.

Of course, there's actually no need for it to be magical. The human mouth is a hothouse of bacteria. One good bite can give you a pretty significant infection.

I don't have remove disease, but Dorgio could of course always pray for it.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan, has Norzak noticed Jon's wound?
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

ewancummins wrote:What sort of supernatural disease might you suspect, anyway? :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
haha, no reason. Would Dorgio be expected to know that some types of lycanthropy are communicable? I'd imagine yes, since care of infected lycanthropes is part of the Morninglord's doctrine.

Oh, and about the crayfish, Dorgio will be moving him soon.

And just to clear something up, when you said that corpse in the Doctor's house had "tawny" hair, did you mean that his hair was red-brown or brown-yellow? I've found both definitions, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making Dorgio confused for OOC reasons.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
ewancummins wrote:What sort of supernatural disease might you suspect, anyway? :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
haha, no reason. Would Dorgio be expected to know that some types of lycanthropy are communicable? I'd imagine yes, since care of infected lycanthropes is part of the Morninglord's doctrine.

Oh, and about the crayfish, Dorgio will be moving him soon.

And just to clear something up, when you said that corpse in the Doctor's house had "tawny" hair, did you mean that his hair was red-brown or brown-yellow? I've found both definitions, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making Dorgio confused for OOC reasons.
I actually I meant more of a yellow-brown. Perhaps it merely looked a bit more reddish to Dorgio, under the dimmer light within the workshop. In any case, Jon and Rosalind [the dead whore] are true redheads.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain checks around town with his watch source, and others about "the Doctor" . Gather Info. check at 25 Total + any bonus or penalties you apply Ewan . He will spend up to 1 Gp on getting this info if necessary .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain checks around town with his watch source, and others about "the Doctor" . Gather Info. check at 25 Total + any bonus or penalties you apply Ewan . He will spend up to 1 Gp on getting this info if necessary .
Roger-

Odall's place was a bust- the man knows nothing. Jules, though, he diefinitely had at least some info you you. Check the IC thread. Further investigations may reveal more....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rest of you guys-


Sounds like Benn will be visiting the archives. What about you others? Buying silver weapons? Visiting the Sancerres? Something else? Just let me know what each PC will be doing, and I will run with it.
Last edited by ewancummins on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Temple of Ezra with everyone? I presume thats where we are going?
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

If Alain has time before the meeting back with the group for exploring the sewers or going to see the Sancerres . But I thought the luncheon was the next day?
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Yes, it isn't time for the luncehon yet. The others would simply be paying the Sancerres an early visit- and possibly picking up Marie [the girl you all rescued from the Lorelei- Norzak wants tio return her to her family, outside the city].
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:If Alain has time before the meeting back with the group for exploring the sewers or going to see the Sancerres . But I thought the luncheon was the next day?
Unless I'm reading this wrongly- Alain will be walking to the Sancerre house to meet the others [ not for the formal luncheon, which is tomorrow, but just for a visit]. Is that right?

If so, feel free to post Alain's arrival at the Sancerre home whenever you'd like. No one stops you from going there, and once there the servants will escort you to where Jon and Norzak sit by the stove talking with Denys Sancerre.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4568
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I am back.

:)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Rafael wrote:I am back.

:)
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills! Er I mean welcome back, my other boss!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:I am back.

:)
Check your PM. I think you'll like my idea...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan what's the year in the game?
Post Reply