Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4568
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I've updated the scenes for Benn and for the rest of the party [ all of you who are travelling with Marie].
note- I've edited the post several times to correct spelling and improve clarity of desciption.
note- I've edited the post several times to correct spelling and improve clarity of desciption.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Oh Dorgio, always inadvertently horrifying Marie.
Also...
Also...
Brick Top wrote:They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
I love that flick. "Why do they call him the bullet dodger?" "....Because he dodges bullets."Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh Dorgio, always inadvertently horrifying Marie.
Also...
Brick Top wrote:They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Read the recent post...not a safe assumption, my friend!tarlyn wrote:Ok ewan. Would Norzak and Alain, both by listening and walking around, surmise that the house is empty, thus exiting the edifice?
I just ran the surprise round.
Crossbowmen in the house are dropping corssbows and pulling daggers- not provoking AoO, because they are not that close to Jon, Alain, etc.
All PCs may now act. I'll handle die rolls for this combat- if a player wishes to roll his own attacks/damage/etc let him post it here with a link to the online die roller.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

