Mists over the Musarde OOC
Initiative +7
Tumble +10 vs dc 15 to flank the creature. (Move action) if fail provoke AoO.
Once flanked. muthaf***en' sneak attack the rat. +5 base attack (+2BA/+2 str/+1 misc) DMG 1d4+2d6+3(standard Action)
if weasel-beast goes down, Jon uses a free action to release the knife. If Weasel still up, Jonathan continues to Flank.
Ewan, I assume you will make all my rolls.
Tumble +10 vs dc 15 to flank the creature. (Move action) if fail provoke AoO.
Once flanked. muthaf***en' sneak attack the rat. +5 base attack (+2BA/+2 str/+1 misc) DMG 1d4+2d6+3(standard Action)
if weasel-beast goes down, Jon uses a free action to release the knife. If Weasel still up, Jonathan continues to Flank.
Ewan, I assume you will make all my rolls.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Hail of Stone from Alain batters the two thugs inside the farmhouse [windows are good for peeking through to sight spells]. They are NOT dead- just battered. Both men are now disarmed, having dropped their wepaons when they fell to the floor beneath the hail of rocks.
Jon succeeds in sneak attacking the mustelid, but fails to kill it.
Norzak failed his concentration check [I rolled a 2 before mods, sorry Tarlyn]. He's lost the spell.
The beast flees towards the back of the house.
What are Jon and Norzak doing?
Going after the fleeing beast? Stabbity stabbing the two thugs?
You can get some AoOs in here, guys- but you won't be able to attack both the thugs and the beast- choose.
Outside action-
Alain has acted.
Dorgio hasn't acted, but I will presume [unless Brock posts otherwise] that the priest will take cover.
Sir Cirdan, obviously, sees and hears Marie running towards him.
I'm holding off a bit, so Raf and Brock get a chance to post actions.
Jon succeeds in sneak attacking the mustelid, but fails to kill it.
Norzak failed his concentration check [I rolled a 2 before mods, sorry Tarlyn]. He's lost the spell.
The beast flees towards the back of the house.
What are Jon and Norzak doing?
Going after the fleeing beast? Stabbity stabbing the two thugs?
You can get some AoOs in here, guys- but you won't be able to attack both the thugs and the beast- choose.
Outside action-
Alain has acted.
Dorgio hasn't acted, but I will presume [unless Brock posts otherwise] that the priest will take cover.
Sir Cirdan, obviously, sees and hears Marie running towards him.
I'm holding off a bit, so Raf and Brock get a chance to post actions.
Last edited by ewancummins on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins wrote:The archives
"I guess I'm a little jumpy. Was anyone else down here with us?"
As Benn turns to clear the table, an unfamiliar voice answers in a hollow tone-
''YES.''
Van Willen jerks violently and falls forward to lie face down on the stone floor- an ivory handled scalpel protruding from the back of his neck, just below the base of the skull.
Looming over the prone form of Van Willen stands a tall, lean man in a long black coat. Only his bald head, gaunt face, and long-fingered hands are exposed. His skin has a most unwholesome pallor to it- contrasting sharply with the colorful glyphs tattooed on his bare scalp. The strange man smiles, revealing a mouth full of even, perfectly white teeth.
Guess I'd better finish levelling. or roll a new character.
Jon (swift action 5 foot step) to attack one of downed men (flat footed so muthaf***en sneak attack) before he can get back up (AoO.) Jon then sets up to stab the thug again on initiative round (if alive) If thug dies, Jon 5 foot step to other thug, stabby stab. (if I act before the thugs they are still denied their dex bonuses so MUTHAF****EN SNEAK ATTACK!) Move action will be to kick a thugs weapon away. If first thug survived, both Sneak Attacks, move action will be to feint the thug (Bluff +10).
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Dorgio's heading for the barn, but if there is any cover between him and the barn, he'll move from cover to cover until he reaches the barn. If there is no cover, he'll zig-zag towards the barn.
Ewan, I'm seeing in the PHB that light can only be cast on an object, so Dorgio could cast light on a single quarrel, but could he cast it on a bundle of quarrels?
Ewan, I'm seeing in the PHB that light can only be cast on an object, so Dorgio could cast light on a single quarrel, but could he cast it on a bundle of quarrels?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
It will only affect one quarrel, not the whole bunch.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's heading for the barn, but if there is any cover between him and the barn, he'll move from cover to cover until he reaches the barn. If there is no cover, he'll zig-zag towards the barn.
Ewan, I'm seeing in the PHB that light can only be cast on an object, so Dorgio could cast light on a single quarrel, but could he cast it on a bundle of quarrels?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
OOC- I rolled initiative for Benn and the Doctor. Doctor has the initiative. He's done his action this round [talking, using some sort of magic- though not appearing to cast a spell].
FORT save , please.
FORT save , please.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
