Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked! He's going to fight, of course.

Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives]. :twisted:

Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Norzak wants the beast, nothing else.
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

tarlyn wrote:As a sidenote, I am rather surprised that Benn is alone. I thought at least someone else, like Dorgio perhaps, would have accompanied him.

Just some rambling here ;)
You know, I thought about that, but I figured Dorgio would be more worried about immediate concerns like Jon's infection and seeing to Marie, since he still feels guilty about dragging her into this.

Anyway, casting heat metal on whichever horseman is closest to the coaches.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4568
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

ewancummins wrote:I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked! He's going to fight, of course.

Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives]. :twisted:

Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Thank you! Problem is, you usually postm during hours when I am powernapping, and so I often cannot react well... :)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:
ewancummins wrote:I will assume melee actions for Raf, if ncessary. Cirdan may not have realized what was happening at first- but it is VERY obvious now that the party is being attacked! He's going to fight, of course.

Now let's see if one Darkonese knight on foot can defeat FIVE ARMORED HORSEMEN, with only two non-fighter type servants to help him [and those in their shirtsleeves and armed with nothing but rocks and maybe pocketknives]. :twisted:

Of course, it is possible that Alain and Dorgio could help out. Norzak could ,too- but he may be more interested in trying to catch the beast than helping Sir Cirdan and the girls.
Thank you! Problem is, you usually postm during hours when I am powernapping, and so I often cannot react well... :)


Not a problem. I was about to post an melee round for ya. Now I'll edit it. I hadn't realized you brought your warhorse alonng. I thought you were just riding in the coach.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4568
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) I protest the idea of Cirdan riding in a coach like a lady!
He's not the chevalier de la charrette, or the like!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote::) I protest the idea of Cirdan riding in a coach like a lady!
He's not the chevalier de la charrette, or the like!
So true! Okay, I edited my post. Behold the power of smackin-a-thug-up! I rolled your attack/damage for ya, as you generally prefer.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain is trying to remain hidden from any would be attackers and blast the horsemen if things aren't going well for Cirdan, with his 2nd to last first level spell, area effect if possible to get as many of them as possible or pin point accurate such as MM . And Ewan check your PM for a reminder .
Last edited by Lord Skybolt on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Skybolt-
Going by your reference to hunting hidden foes, I've assumed Alain looks inside teh nearest building he hasn't searched at all- the barn. that's where the riders came from, and that's where Norzak has gone.

Tralyn, take 8 points o' damage, please.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Isn't that Tarlyn you mean .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

UM no no he means my evil twin Tralyn :P
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Oh and Eldritch too!! :lol:
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Be back to keyboard in 15 to 20 minutes . Post more then .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I'll be wrapping this up soon!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Yes, one may see into the stalls from the loft.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply