Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I'm assuming that a search of the nearby rooms and halls was conducted-with no one going very far away from the others. I can be more specific about the layout of rooms and halls if ncessary. The dungeon [if you will
] is quite large- the tunnels seem to go on and on for quite some distance. How long are y'all sticking around, and how extensively are you searching?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Very good idea.Adam wrote:The mirror and the scroll are still missing. I'd like to at least be certain they're not in the next rooms over hiding in a box or something.
Lety us assume that the party [or several members of it] took 20 and searched all the nearby rooms and halls.
Y'all don't find much: some more insdistinct footprints, a little trash, and other signs that the area has been used for some time- maybe a week at most. There are indications of stonework having been done- repairs and clearing away of rubble in some of the halls. Beyond that, nothing. No scroll, no mirror, no treasure, nada.
I assume that, after a more throough search has been conducted, the party returns to your home base [Sancerre's home, at least for now]. Please correct me if I am wrong, or let me know if one of the PCs is going off on his own, to some other location [or remaining behind at the Bastion
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Healing checks here, 18 for Jon and 20 for Norzak. Dorgio's doing a general checkup on the wounds, but after the experience with the rats, he's also checking for signs of lycanthropy.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Okay.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Healing checks here, 18 for Jon and 20 for Norzak. Dorgio's doing a general checkup on the wounds, but after the experience with the rats, he's also checking for signs of lycanthropy.
Injuries are worse on Jon, but neither the boy nor Norzak is likely to die or suffer permanent disability. They are just beat up- Jon moreso than the dwarf.
No clear indicators of lycanthropic infection in either of the two.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
It seems as if pretty much everyone wants to rest, heal,etc. I will assume a rest period of about 48 hours.
I will post to this effect now....
Okay- I am ready to hear what each PC is doing during the next 48 hours. If I don't get a post from everyone , it's okay: I will assume your PC is just getting some well earned rest and relaxation. You guys may post in OOC or IC, whatever makes more sense. You may also send my PMs, for really secret actions.
I will post to this effect now....
Okay- I am ready to hear what each PC is doing during the next 48 hours. If I don't get a post from everyone , it's okay: I will assume your PC is just getting some well earned rest and relaxation. You guys may post in OOC or IC, whatever makes more sense. You may also send my PMs, for really secret actions.
Last edited by ewancummins on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
