Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Yes.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is Esmerelda the same dancing girl that Norzak, Dorgio, and Jon saw when they first went to the tinker camp?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
You've all seen Van Diecks, just not recently. You heard his voice back in the Witch-hold.Rafael wrote:Since I had some time off in between - have ever actually SEEN the monster we are hunting? - We haven't, or have we?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Hi folks, I'm going to be out of the picture this week, as I'm be focusing on getting my dissertation proposal completed. Ewan, feel free to NPC Dorgio while I'm away.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Good luck!Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Hi folks, I'm going to be out of the picture this week, as I'm be focusing on getting my dissertation proposal completed. Ewan, feel free to NPC Dorgio while I'm away.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I'll be in Newmarket on the 15-17th, fighting the Yanks as part of the 8th Virginia Infantry. That means no updates from me then. Of course, you guys will then have time for in and out of character discusssion and planning. You may need it..... 
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Alright guys-
Miklos has announced that he's taking his band 'elsewhere' for a few days. I'm going to update again tomorrow, but I'd like to leave you guys a little time to react and respond. If anyone had something to ask the gypsies before they leave, and misses the chance- we'll handle that OOC. I won't cheat you of the opportunity to ask questions.
Miklos has announced that he's taking his band 'elsewhere' for a few days. I'm going to update again tomorrow, but I'd like to leave you guys a little time to react and respond. If anyone had something to ask the gypsies before they leave, and misses the chance- we'll handle that OOC. I won't cheat you of the opportunity to ask questions.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Here's the deal:
Chapter Three is ended. Please post all your roleplay posts in the Third Interlude. It will be unsupervised, but I expect that my oversight won't be necessary. Basically, this is just a chance for yyou guys to interact at you own pace for a while. Your PC can share infromation, plan, argue, whatever.
When I get back in a few days [evening of the 18 or morning of the 19th] I'll read the interlude, and then start Chapter 4. I expect that the interlude will be purely RP, with no referee required situtaions [if a combat breaks out or people decide to leave the Moot right off- just cut it short and I'll handle it when I get back]. The assumed timeframe of GAMEtime for the interlude is between 9 in the morning and an unspecified time in the evening , before nightfall.
As always, please post roleplay in the IC thread [the interlude], and mechanical actions/side comments,etc in this OOC thread.
Chapter Three is ended. Please post all your roleplay posts in the Third Interlude. It will be unsupervised, but I expect that my oversight won't be necessary. Basically, this is just a chance for yyou guys to interact at you own pace for a while. Your PC can share infromation, plan, argue, whatever.
When I get back in a few days [evening of the 18 or morning of the 19th] I'll read the interlude, and then start Chapter 4. I expect that the interlude will be purely RP, with no referee required situtaions [if a combat breaks out or people decide to leave the Moot right off- just cut it short and I'll handle it when I get back]. The assumed timeframe of GAMEtime for the interlude is between 9 in the morning and an unspecified time in the evening , before nightfall.
As always, please post roleplay in the IC thread [the interlude], and mechanical actions/side comments,etc in this OOC thread.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
/facepalmewancummins wrote: in the greenwood
Another watches from the boughs of the forest. He watches in silence as the tinkers break camp and roll away, he spots Norzak's flitting shadow search frantically through the trees, looking for Jon [it never sees the silent watcher himself, though]. He sees the knight, the dwarf, the scholar, and the priest standing in the open field, talking with one another. When the boy, trying so very hard to escape notice, sneaks into the camp, the watcher sees this, too.
The watcher draws his dagger of fine Rongeoise steel and idly caresses the blade with a bit of cloth. After a minute of that, he replaces the dagger and pulls from his bag a hand mirror.
Looking into the mirror, the face he sees is not his own. Two deep blue eyes stare back at him from a fair and lovely face framed by long locks of golden hair. Perfectly formed red lips part in speech, though no sound issues from the mirror's surface.
The watcher nods his head in affirmation, and then breaks the silence with a whisper,
''Yes, my queen. I understand and it shall be done.''
END OF CHAPTER THREE
Why didn't I see that coming? It's so obvious.
Bravo, ewan. You had me stumped with this one.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
