Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
JMaytr wrote:why would combat break out?
UH yeah, same thing heh.

Who knows with you crazy cats?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:
/facepalm

Why didn't I see that coming? It's so obvious.

Bravo, ewan. You had me stumped with this one.
Hehehehehe, glad you liked it. You'll really like the next chapter. :twisted:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

GREAT Cliffhanger!!!

I'll be unavailable over the weekend as well, most likely returning Tuesday, when I have moved to another flat! :)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Alright, back, and one small step closer to becoming Doc Brock. Looks like I missed some doozies!


Ewan, when Dorgio and Benn were searching Esmerelda's body, did they notice any jewelry or anything like that on her arm?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Alright, back, and one small step closer to becoming Doc Brock. Looks like I missed some doozies!


Ewan, when Dorgio and Benn were searching Esmerelda's body, did they notice any jewelry or anything like that on her arm?
Yes, Esmeralda wore a set of gold bangles on her left arm. These were on her the night she danced by the fire and were still in plcae when you examined her body the next morning. She may have gone to bed with them. The bangles were taken by the gypsies when they took Esmeralda and Grigori away with their caravan.

Oh, and I'm glad you noticed the trio of Mikloses. :wink: That's not an accident.....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Ye-aaaaaaaaaah.

Yeah, I have particular fun playing this character.

Deconstructing elves, heh. :D
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ewan, is anybody left to guard the moot-house, or will it be undefended if we leave with the rescue party.



And Raph, I know I've said this before, but let me reiterate that as much as Cirdan uses the Christian Bale Batman voice, if you like South Park, you have to see the episode "The Coon" post haste. http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220759
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, is anybody left to guard the moot-house, or will it be undefended if we leave with the rescue party.



And Raph, I know I've said this before, but let me reiterate that as much as Cirdan uses the Christian Bale Batman voice, if you like South Park, you have to see the episode "The Coon" post haste. http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220759

Actually the Kevin Conroy [sp] voice of the animated one is the best one :P

And Mark Hamill does an awesome Joker!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Norzak rolls: 20 Spot, 10 Search, 5 Listen
Shadow: 8 Spot, 17 Search, 13 Listen
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Listen 17, Search 25, Spot 21 for Alain's checks .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill all the way! The animated series is a true classic!
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I'll be unavailable until Sunday, because I am moving house.

Won't have web there until like mid-June, but will post as soon and as often as I can.

Best simply RP my character whenever it seems useful.

:)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:I'll be unavailable until Sunday, because I am moving house.

Won't have web there until like mid-June, but will post as soon and as often as I can.

Best simply RP my character whenever it seems useful.

:)
Indeed.

June will be a busy month for me, and I'll probably be posting mainly on the weekends. I still expect to be able to keep up with the campaign, though.

Good luck with the move and the new house, Raf!

-

As for the game-
What are your plans, guys? Sit and wait to see if Van Diecks shows up again? Trek overland to the Old Keep/Witch-hold? Go hunting through the forest? Something else entirely?

Remember that it took almost two days' hiking to get from Wat's cabin [ near the Keep] to the Moot. You could do it in a single day and night- but that would take away from your rest and definitely mean travelling in the woods at night.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

True but Jon might hold a little advantage in the surprise department cuz now Norzak knows too. I think JMatyr is thinking up a little plan and wants Jon to talk to Norzak about it in private, maybe?
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

I wonder if we could stir the Moot house people up into an angry mob to go burn wolutha's tower down?

Just a thought that occurred to me. I've never led an angry mob, and I've always wanted to.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Post Reply