Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Even though that would be pretty cool, it would probably be a logistical nightmare, especially since it seems like we have to start moving now in order to get to the Keep by the third day. Plus I'd rather not be underfoot when an entire village fails their horror checks at once. :banshee:

Anyway, I think our best bet would probably be to let the townspeople know what's going on, and see if we can get any more useful information about the witch and the keep out of them. I guess it's also possible that van Diecks is trying to feint us out; if he's going to kill anybody else, my bet's on Nissa. Of course, it could just be a red herring, so maybe it would be best to let the townsfolk know about Dorgio's suspicion so they can keep an eye on Nissa and her sister.

Hmm, if only we could get some horses...
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

What happened to Buckman's pistols? Were they still on his body when we found them, and if so, did somebody take them with us?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:What happened to Buckman's pistols? Were they still on his body when we found them, and if so, did somebody take them with us?
They were missing when you found his body laying dead.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I think it best if we follow the party ;)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

jon is interested in the tracks...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Kind of figured Jon would be interested in the tracks :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, y'all:

I'm going to be doing Army stuff from tomorrow evening until about two weeks from now, minimum. I don't have next weekend off from work, either. This is a temporray sitution only- I'm teaching classess for a few weeks. It'll be pretty much the last thing I do in the Reserves, because I'm out very soon after this. I'll probably be posting much less frequently over the next two weeks.
_________________
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Hey,

I am still around. :wink:

Internet should be coming to my house on Tuesday,
and then, hopefully, I'll be back as usual.

R
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

WB, Raf!


Casting Detect Magic.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Spellcraft check: 16

Knowledge (arcana) check: 7
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Alright-

Detect magic shows a strong aura of conjuration magic, one that is quite similiar to the aura of the portal-pool beneath the Grim Bastion [though not quite as potent, perhaps].
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I wanna see if the rest of the party has the balls to follow.

Don't worry, Tony and Trebor, I'll update you both soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

For being the smallest party member Norzak has the pills to rivalize anyone :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I will update tonight.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I am back, finally!

You tell me, and I keeeeeeeeell it!

...Errrh, what's our current situation? :D
Post Reply