Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:OK who has the key right now?
Benn has it, so far as you know.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I will post tonight as I am not at home right now. Got your msg ewan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Dorgio's casting cure light wounds on himself, and Cirdan too if he needs it.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

OK posted!

The dream Norzak had was a long time ago in our time, not game time, so I had to look at it again to remember it hee hee hee!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ah, intra-party conflict. An old philosophy professor once told me, "Tragedy is the conflict of good versus good."

You know, unless Jon really is a horrible serial killer. :shock:
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

:twisted:
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Awesome Speech from Jon :!: :!: :!: 8) 8)
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Just so we're all on the same page...
Jonathan looks down at Rosalind with a look of curiosity. That was what the adults always whispered about with red faces and sly glances? He was unimpressed. This, intimacy, was nothing compared to the hunt. Of battling a Night Thing with nothing but his dagger and wits. I'm still a boy in many ways, Jonathan reminded himself, perhaps when I am older, more of a man, perhaps then I will have a taste for the more more fleshly pursuits. Still in enchanted by the woman's hair, he turned from her and left the room, knowing he'd be back.


Haha, insomnia!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Hey, just a heads up, I'm heading out on a trip in about an hour, so I won't be in contact for the rest of the day. I should be back sometime tomorrow, though.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jonathan came back with Norzak....
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Either murder me or stand aside.
:twisted: Sure you don't want to edit, my friend?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Oh, snaps! Do I detect some high drama? This rocks.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

BY the way Woultha shall only be running for a maxium of 48 seconds/8 rounds guys so we need to decide what to do quickly .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Lord Skybolt wrote:BY the way Woultha shall only be running for a maxium of 48 seconds/8 rounds guys so we need to decide what to do quickly .
Ditto, Lord Skybolt. Norzak is sayin teh same thing cept get over the argument and lets get moving!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Counting down...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply