Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

JMaytr wrote:"Then lets hurry and find one. I don't want to be here when the witch returns."
Yeah like that will happen right here and now :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Heheheheheheee....HOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOO....

mUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:twisted: :shock: :twisted: :evil: :lol:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

You sicko! :P
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Sorry, I've been getting ready for a conference last week. This week I'm going to the conference in Oxford England. I expect there will be internet access so I can post at night, but if I'm not online, you'll know why.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

And as an aside, I find it ironic that Jon's upset with us for torturing prisoners, but he's bonded most closely with Norzak, the one that does the torture.

Hmm. 8)
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Jon just pointing out that the group is not in a position to get all righteous on him since they have been sort of baddies... :arijani:
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Good luck, Adam! You do oncology research, right?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ewan, I sent you a PM, but I don't know if it went through. If not, let me know and I'll resend.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, I sent you a PM, but I don't know if it went through. If not, let me know and I'll resend.
I have replied.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:D Always wanted to say that in a game.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote::D Always wanted to say that in a game.
Cool beans!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Oh I looked up chill touch and it does not have a duration in the normal sense, just how many times it can be used before it runs out .

Hey and Ewan I was wondering if a ghost or even somebody else got really close to Alain like within 10ft right in front of him could some one help him aim a ray type spell that comes directly out his finger such as Disrupt undead ?
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

you could make a listen check to pinpoint where someone is when you can't see. It should help...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Adam wrote:And as an aside, I find it ironic that Jon's upset with us for torturing prisoners, but he's bonded most closely with Norzak, the one that does the torture.

Hmm. 8)
When's the last time Norzak did anything evil?
Since Jon has been around he's been a little tame in my eyes :P
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

[edit, never mind on the clw that was posted a few minutes ago, I re-read the IC thread]
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
Post Reply