I won't be posting much at all until Friday next. Now is the time of moving!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
I'm at the in-laws' house, so I had thought that I had better check the boards while able to do so.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
I'm sure he has plenty of spares, if we ever get back to Pont Au Museau.
On that note, did somebody pack Van Deicks' body with us so we can at least show that to the Vistanna. They won't be pleased that we failed their instructions, but it's better than showing up empty handed I have to presume.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Adam wrote:I'm sure he has plenty of spares, if we ever get back to Pont Au Museau.
On that note, did somebody pack Van Deicks' body with us so we can at least show that to the Vistanna. They won't be pleased that we failed their instructions, but it's better than showing up empty handed I have to presume.
GVD is still laying out in a dungeon hallway...unless he's not. Have you checked on his mangled corpse, recently?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
OOC Note- Wat's weird old dialect is getting easier for you all to penetrate, the more time you spend with him. He can speak slowly and allow for translation, if needed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Is it too fast/too slow? Everyone getting enough face time? Questions/comments/concerns?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Okay guys- moving the scene along unless anybody is doing anything special this night.
I'm assuming that casters will want at least 8 hours of sleep, to renew spells in the morning. Is Benn going to sleep or study, this night? Cirdan will sleep- he was pretty banged up and needs the rest. Wat is sleeping.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
The search for knowledge never ends! Besides, I didn't use up too many of my spells, and we're not planning on getting into anymore trouble. (Yeah right.)
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."