Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234664/

17 + whatever else bonus Norzak gets. I will roll a d8 but doesn't Norzak get a sneak attack bonus at 30 feet? I believe he is behind the boar.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234667/

That's 7 damage on a d8. If Norzak gets a sneka attack you can roll it ewan ;)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234664/

17 + whatever else bonus Norzak gets. I will roll a d8 but doesn't Norzak get a sneak attack bonus at 30 feet? I believe he is behind the boar.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234667/

That's 7 damage on a d8. If Norzak gets a sneka attack you can roll it ewan ;)
He's flanking a surprised opponent- yes, he gets SA.

I'll have to roll when I get back from school.
Last edited by ewancummins on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

HA! 16 damage to Cirdan! Hooray for the big pig!

Okay, Surprise round and first round are over. What's Norzak doing?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I'm assuming that Benn is doing a very methodical and complete search, Adam. Taking 20, even?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

RAy of exhaustion
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:RAy of exhaustion

The ray was sucessful[ I rolled for you to speed things up- a 20 for touch attack...and my boar rolled a 1 for its save. :oops: ]

Cirdan did some damage, and Wat managed to pull of a crit hit- but the mighty dire-boar cannot be stopped so easily! Muwahahahaha!!

Boar did another 16 points!

Let's see what Norzak does now. You may roll your own attacks/damage, if you are attacking. If you prefer that I roll, I will.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Roll for me I am at work. Using the sword. BUt am going to attempt to run up its back to stab it through the head.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Roll for me I am at work. Using the sword. BUt am going to attempt to run up its back to stab it through the head.
Roger that1

Okay the big pig just tried rolling on Norzak! 8 points damage!

Cirdan and Wat have gone again, now it's norzak's turn. This one won't be a sneak attack- you are no longer flanking it and it can see you.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Stabby with the short sword!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Stabby with the short sword!
Are you still at work? Shall I roll?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235357/

19 plus his bonuses....... so 21 maybe a crit!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235359/

15 + 2 =17 to confirm?

So it is either

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235361/

6 or 12, right?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235357/

19 plus his bonuses....... so 21 maybe a crit!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235359/

15 + 2 =17 to confirm?

So it is either

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235361/

6 or 12, right?
Indeed!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Whoa! Does Norzak do extra damage with his unbathed body? :P

The stench I mean he he he!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Whoa! Does Norzak do extra damage with his unbathed body? :P

The stench I mean he he he!
Hhehehe- that dire boar fought into the negative hit point range, dude! They aint no joke.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Post Reply