Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Naw, it's cool. Let's just say he's a short distace behind them, being searched and admitted. They will have a chance to post. If no post by my next update [ later tonight] then I'll assume Dorgio is with them when they enter the raunie's wagon.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
locations of PCs
Norzak, Benn, and Dorgio are in the raunie's vardo, within the gypsy camp.
Jon , Alain, and Cirdan are with Wat, standing in the open meadow[Moot is held in a big clearing, with a long wooden hall in the middle- tinkers camp way off at one end of the clearing].
Skybolt's most recent post would seem to indicate that he's gone to the raunie, as well. Is that right? It's fine , but...
He'll need someone to walk him there [he cannot see to find the way]. We don't need to roleplay the whole entering and disarming sequence.
Skybolt should probably add something to his post to clarify things. Maybe ''Alain overhears the raunie's words as he mounts the steps of her vardo, groping for the door.''
Jon , Alain, and Cirdan are with Wat, standing in the open meadow[Moot is held in a big clearing, with a long wooden hall in the middle- tinkers camp way off at one end of the clearing].
Skybolt's most recent post would seem to indicate that he's gone to the raunie, as well. Is that right? It's fine , but...
He'll need someone to walk him there [he cannot see to find the way]. We don't need to roleplay the whole entering and disarming sequence.
Skybolt should probably add something to his post to clarify things. Maybe ''Alain overhears the raunie's words as he mounts the steps of her vardo, groping for the door.''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Ha, not as much of a womanizer as Jon; "kissing one would be gross" my eye!
I think Benn takes the cake as the biggest lothario here, though. Ladies love a scholar!
I think Benn takes the cake as the biggest lothario here, though. Ladies love a scholar!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Magga make you happy!tarlyn wrote:I sent him a funny hint already! This could be hilarious if he does do itJMaytr wrote:hint to the DM: more beards!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
