Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
While all this is going on Alain prepares to cast a spell(TS) if Cirdan does not get control of himself then he will cast said spell . Then cast something else even more deadly if Cirdan decides to get stupid as Alain agrees with Jon way more than he does with Cirdan in this instance . He will not miss with his next spell even if he is blinded so be warned that he can not pull any of his spells . And if no one has guessed what kind spell caster he is then lets just say that war is in the Class's name .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
In case the smack taking actually leads to a fight-
Inititiave count:
23 Jon
22 Norzak
21 Cirdan
....
Anybody else jumping in/tyrying to break it up/etc had better roll an inititiave. Send it to me or post it here in OOC. I want proposed actions and the init together, please.
Inititiave count:
23 Jon
22 Norzak
21 Cirdan
....
Anybody else jumping in/tyrying to break it up/etc had better roll an inititiave. Send it to me or post it here in OOC. I want proposed actions and the init together, please.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Dorgio will try to disarm whomever strikes first, init 20
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2320203/
Now, where did I put that "Save Vs. Indavertant Disemboweling" table?
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2320203/
Now, where did I put that "Save Vs. Indavertant Disemboweling" table?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Dorgio's only less crazy by comparison. Until this fight, he was about to ride off to his almost certain doom just to satisfy his pride. In other words, he was pullin' a Marty McFly
I think that if this whole thing teaches us anything, it's that adventurers are by nature crazy and unstable. Alan Moore was right!
I think that if this whole thing teaches us anything, it's that adventurers are by nature crazy and unstable. Alan Moore was right!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
We'll soon see...tarlyn wrote:What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
