Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

tarlyn wrote:
Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
Those Germans, always causing trouble!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
Those Germans, always causing trouble!

Well, them freakin Germans LOL! That made me laugh, Brock
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I protest!

I am Spanish, actually. :lucas:


BTW, does Jon get close to Cirdan as he puts the helmet on, to spit, I mean?

- Because the knight could well take that as an offensive move and maybe, well, overreact.

Certainly, if the salive hits his face, hell will break loose. :twisted:
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

AoO as Cirdan puts on the helmet. Those things dont just slip on dude.

plus I won initiative so...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I'll wait until Ewan has updated the entire action, and then post.

Bye bye, Jonny. :wink: :twisted:
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Cirdans gonna have to deal with the moot too! There was a group of men with daggers and spears coming at ya too.

Plus Norzak and his shadow...

We might both be making new PC's Raf! LOL.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ugh, now I've facepalmed IC and OOC! :D

Ewan, I guess Dorgio expended his action for this round on the cure minor wounds? If not he'll try to parry Cirdan.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ugh, now I've facepalmed IC and OOC! :D

Ewan, I guess Dorgio expended his action for this round on the cure minor wounds? If not he'll try to parry Cirdan.
Yeah, the cure minor wounds was his action for now.

You can interfere/parry next round, though.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) I'll be off the game for about a month after this anyway, since I am movng and still have to order internet for my flat there.

So I thought, since I had been suspecting that Jon was the *evil agent* in our group, and since you all have proven to be so extraordinary good roleplayers, I thought, let's rock things a bit.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote::) I'll be off the game for about a month after this anyway, since I am movng and still have to order internet for my flat there.

So I thought, since I had been suspecting that Jon was the *evil agent* in our group, and since you all have proven to be so extraordinary good roleplayers, I thought, let's rock things a bit.
Sure, sure!

The suspicions and recriminations have been going on for some time. It makes sense.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:) Usually, I wouldn't do anything alike, since it could upset the group OOC, but since everyone seems to enjoy it so far, let's cut, hit and maim each other! :arijani:
Last edited by Le Noir Faineant on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain init. is 21 for this if something happens . He will do as I said in OOC .
Which spell?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321497/

Raf asked me to roll for him. That's a fail. The poison on Jon's knife [which is not apparent to other PCs- no player knowledge] will do 1 point of DEX damage.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321498/

Cirdan also takes damage from the ,knife- 14 points.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

checked notes from talking w/ Skybolt

Lesser Orb of Electricity

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321505/

Cirdan made his save to avoid entaglement [a possible side effect of the orb]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321506/
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Roll for Cirdans save vs the Ray and you can roll for my shadow. He can attack Cirdan and those attacking Cirdan get +2 flanking bonus!
Post Reply