http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321540/tarlyn wrote:Shadow gets 1d6 dmg.
I more point.
Okay, Tarlyn, you post a description of this combo flanking stabbity stuff.


http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321540/tarlyn wrote:Shadow gets 1d6 dmg.


Nice.tarlyn wrote:You can try to ask Norzak to stopBrock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, we've said before that heat metal can be used on a specific object, right? If so, Dorgio's casting heat metal on Cirdan's sword to get him to drop it. He's also shouting for the others to stop their attack.
NOrzak looks really gruesome right now!ewancummins wrote:Nice.tarlyn wrote:You can try to ask Norzak to stopBrock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, we've said before that heat metal can be used on a specific object, right? If so, Dorgio's casting heat metal on Cirdan's sword to get him to drop it. He's also shouting for the others to stop their attack.


If you are casting that spell, post it.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Right!





Lord Skybolt wrote:Oh I got something that will do a minimum of 8 points of damage if I roll the lowest possible on damage . But I kind of doubt that I will roll that low more like average . I'm not telling what average damage is .
