Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Yep, that's my reading. Man, we're rough on warriors!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Yep, that's my reading. Man, we're rough on warriors!

Yes and some of us have short fuses [*Whistles innocently]
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

tarlyn wrote:I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............
That's generally what happens when you stab people.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Adam wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............
That's generally what happens when you stab people.
Yep.
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

See what happens if you touch Jon?
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Cirdan Carnesir

born 712 BC died 757 BC


Recquisat in pace
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

*moment of silence*
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

:twisted:
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I will probably add memorial posts like that for any and all fallen PCs, just as Raf did in his long running Staunton Bluffs game.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:I will probably add memorial posts like that for any and all fallen PCs, just as Raf did in his long running Staunton Bluffs game.
I joined his game after you did, ewan. Pc;s died in his game?
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D


Off topic, but has anybody else been playing Dragon Age? I know a lot of you, myself included, are fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, and the game draws pretty heavily from that so far. I'm really enjoying it!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D


Off topic, but has anybody else been playing Dragon Age? I know a lot of you, myself included, are fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, and the game draws pretty heavily from that so far. I'm really enjoying it!
Only vid game I have ever played is Diablo II. Hope the 3rd comes out soon or is maybe already out :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Going to school, will update later.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.
Post Reply