Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4572
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
And now, a look back.

Dorgio wrote: There were times when that duty was causing him great pain.

Dorgio wrote: If there is no one else left and nothing else left to be done, Dorgio lowers the tourch onto the bier.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].
She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.
She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins wrote:We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].
She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.
Yay Van! I have played with her in a few games! She is a good roleplayer and great player in gene4ral.
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4572
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
Hello Van!
What a cool replacement!
That said, I'll be off for about the next four weeks - the internet time I have during the next few days, I must spend on working on a special project that shall soon be revealed...
Thanks for giving Cirdan such a cool demise scene! Really touched me somewhat, after all the time playing together with you.
What a cool replacement!
That said, I'll be off for about the next four weeks - the internet time I have during the next few days, I must spend on working on a special project that shall soon be revealed...
Thanks for giving Cirdan such a cool demise scene! Really touched me somewhat, after all the time playing together with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIaYfLkpCdg Was more what I was thinking of, Dorgio.
Welcome to the asylum, Van.
Welcome to the asylum, Van.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Dorgio's checking to see if Jon's condition could be the result of any spell he's heard of, or whether there is another explanation for his illness.
Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/
Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/
Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/
Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4572
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold


