Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Sure- I assumed you waited a bit. The fire has consumed the half-elf's flesh. He's just a blackened skeleton in armor, now.tarlyn wrote:ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
JMaytr wrote:jon of course will follow Norzak.
I am assuming that this still holds true. I used it in my recent post. If Jon will do something else, let me know. He can always stay behind with Dorgio and/or Benn.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course. 
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Roger that.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Fixing that now, LOL!tarlyn wrote:ewan in case you missed my pm, you put Chapter Six in Ravenloft Origins.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Exactly.tarlyn wrote:LOL! Old habits eh?
I see BRock is on.
Perhaps we'll see some posting tonight?
I'm up late, finishing another batch of papers for school.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Cool, now time to find out where (or when) we are.
Hey, were you guys telling me about Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself? I started reading it on the train back and I'm really enjoying it so far.
Hey, were you guys telling me about Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself? I started reading it on the train back and I'm really enjoying it so far.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
