Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by RocEter »

ewancummins wrote:
RocEter wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Heh- weirdo.

:twisted:
Me weird... never.. :wink:
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

RocEter wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Meh, don't put too much thought into it. The last new guy got shanked off camera. :P

Welcome aboard.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by RocEter »

Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.

That sounds horrible.....


Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.

That sounds horrible.....


Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

That's a map of the 'Core', that Rsumus is looking at, BTW.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Welcome aboard RocEter :)
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

ewancummins wrote: They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.

For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.

Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!


Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
ewancummins wrote: They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.

For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.

Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!


Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Or just some nasty critter...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!


Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Or just some nasty critter...
It is never just some random critter with you you dag!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

ewancummins wrote:Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.
Ha! Of course Dorgio would never call himself a Barovian IC. The closest he'll get is that "Occupied Gundarak" line. But if he's dealing with people who know the political situation, he just calls it "Gundarak" or maybe "Old Gundarak." Sic semper tyrranis!


And yeah, Taryln, it could well have been Van Diecks. Dorgio's got reason to believe that Jon hasn't been completely honest about his kill record though, and the look of surprise and horror on Buckman's face makes me wonder both IC and OOC. Of course, I suppose it's hard not to look horrified when one is getting murdered. :)
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan, invisible castle roller is down, but I used that other dice roller and sent you the email for it. Norzak rolled 14 total for his check to find Benn Dorgio Wat and Alain.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:ewan, invisible castle roller is down, but I used that other dice roller and sent you the email for it. Norzak rolled 14 total for his check to find Benn Dorgio Wat and Alain.
Roger. He can show up at the tavern when you get back online next- that will allow for some time to pass, in game as well as out of game. Skybolt is on, so there may be more posting tonight. Maybe Jmatyr will post, as well.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I am out of pc range for the day. I will check back tonight obviously!
Post Reply