Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I agree that it's probably best not to go after the wounds. I've still got a few spells left I can burn for healing, but we sure took a whoopin'.


Listen check 17

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357785/
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I agree that it's probably best not to go after the wounds. I've still got a few spells left I can burn for healing, but we sure took a whoopin'.


Listen check 17

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357785/
Wounds? Freudian slip, eh?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Listen check:

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357790/

17+ 1 = 18.

Thanks for clearing that up about the wolf demon bastard....... :twisted:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I've sent PMs to Tarlyn and Brock.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

K I gots a gig tonight and it is frikkin cold out! I'll check the boards early in the morning when I get back!
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Listen 13.

How many hp has Karim now?

I agree to not go after the wolves, is too dangerous and both Karim and Franz aren't in best shape.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Listen 13.

How many hp has Karim now?

I agree to not go after the wolves, is too dangerous and both Karim and Franz aren't in best shape.
2 hit points.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Does any of us know if the big wolf was actually a werewolf?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Does any of us know if the big wolf was actually a werewolf?
Nope.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

yup
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:
tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213 ... toppin.jpg
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
VAN wrote:
tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213 ... toppin.jpg
HAHHAHAHA! Good one ewan. That pretty much explains why the dog gets healed hehehheheheh! Just look at that cute lil punum. How can you resist healing such a cute mug, huh? C'mon Van, admit it, you'd heal da dog first!
User avatar
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by RocEter »

I would have healed the dog first, before I healed the humans. :twisted:

Here is my heal check and an Handle Animal check just in case.

Heal check 1d20+5=25

Handle Animal check 1d20+7=23

So natural 20 on the heal check, yay! Apparently the best time to use the invisible die roller is late at night eh?
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

I rolled a listen check that wasn't worth reporting. I did roll a 20 on a spot to try to make sure that Jon's teeth didn't break skin while he was dragging the two unconscious men (apparently my focus is fixed there.)

Edit: I can use touch of healing unlimited times to essentially get everyone back up to half hps, so I shall do so. For future reference, I like doggies too, but maybe let my unlimited heals fix them and save the real spells for the pcs :wink: .
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Post Reply