Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain will be waiting for the others to tell him or Wat if they have found any thing of interest . As the forest is not his element .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

VAN wrote:For me is better keep searching till there is still daylight.
Same here
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Maybe Alain's cure is coming up shortly . Hopefully :) :D .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Listen 13 Ewan
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ewan, just making sure I'm reading it correctly, we the crevice is on the opposite side of the bank, right?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, just making sure I'm reading it correctly, we the crevice is on the opposite side of the bank, right?
Right, it is on the oppsite side of the bank. The stream is not huge, it's just a creek. Crossing isn't to hard if you pick a shallow spot to ford.

Note that I have just capped this chapter.

I will be posting a short interlude, very soon. In the meantime, feel free to chat, ask questions, etc in OOC. I want to give some time for people to catch up on reading the posts, so as not to force the game forward too quickly.
Last edited by ewancummins on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Wow! We found the cleric! :D
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4575
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Nice!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rather than post an interlude, I've just collapsed a day and a half into one post, making minimal assumptions about PC actions. I doubt anyone will object.

You are all- unless you choose for your PC to be elsewhere- at a cabin in the woods with the cleric and a few lumberjacks. All PC have had a chance to rest and use healing magic.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Just fine- all healed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............ :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............ :P


Skimming my posts, eh? :P Alain has already been cured.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............ :P


Skimming my posts, eh? :P Alain has already been cured.
Sheisse, sorry! Missed that in your post. Norzak would be ecstatic with that, btw!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............ :P


Skimming my posts, eh? :P Alain has already been cured.
Sheisse, sorry! Missed that in your post. Norzak would be ecstatic with that, btw!
Indeed!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply