Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Note that all three of these PCs are currently at full hit points , following a day and a half of magical healing and rest. I have stated this, as quoted above, but I will restate it now in order to remove any lingering confusion.ewancummins wrote:Just fine- all healed.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Ah! Okay well Franz will go with the majority of the party. But we need to find a way to hurt these monsters, otherwise it is pointless to even try to attack them. I though of dousing them with oil somehow and burning them with flaming arrows. Maybe Galandel or Wats could somehow set traps?ewancummins wrote:Note that all three of these PCs are currently at full hit points , following a day and a half of magical healing and rest. I have stated this, as quoted above, but I will restate it now in order to remove any lingering confusion.ewancummins wrote:Just fine- all healed.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I will hold any updates so that the whole group may post. You guys let me know what your plans are, and I'll proceed when you are ready.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
All of Alain's damaging spells should be effective against them and he has a few area effect spells that will certainly hurt them such as Hail of Stone(no save for half on this one) or burning hands . And his low end of damage for him is 8 points of damage to a max of 20 . And Alain's spoke to Wat and he said the silver bolt was effective against them when he used it against them in fight were Franz and Karim got mauled by the demon wolves . He would know if it was effective against the demon wolves since he is a hunter after all and would know if the Silver bolt did not work .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
I don't think we need to wait a day to get moving. It's currently what, mid day in game time? Also, since we're all at full health, I'd prefer to set out asap.VAN wrote:Karim will agree to wait a day and then go after the werewolves
But before we go hunting the wolves, I think it would be smart to find that "witch" Toret mentioned.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I don't think we need to wait a day to get moving. It's currently what, mid day in game time? Also, since we're all at full health, I'd prefer to set out asap.VAN wrote:Karim will agree to wait a day and then go after the werewolves
But before we go hunting the wolves, I think it would be smart to find that "witch" Toret mentioned.
Yes she might be able to help us.
[quote="tarlyn]""Vot if we burn dese monsters viss oil unt flaming arrows? Deiner only risk ist to get de oil on zem."[/quote]
Does any of the spellcasters have unseen servant or grease? We can cast grease at them and light it or with unseen servant get an oil bottle above them, splash it to them and light it with a flaming arrow.
Does any of the spellcasters have unseen servant or grease? We can cast grease at them and light it or with unseen servant get an oil bottle above them, splash it to them and light it with a flaming arrow.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Based on multiple posts and PMs, I have advanced the scene. From the cabin, the party has returned to the second campsite [where you all met the lumberjacks].
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Adam wrote:Hmm, was reading through the background notes. For some reason I thought people did call it "The Core." What do people call the world, then?
The Land
The World
The Known World
Dry-land
The Waking World
Midgard
The Skyclad Countries
Some religions teach of heavens and hells. Some cultures believe in such mythical worlds/realms as Faerie, Dreamland, Annwn, Hades, etc. Generally speaking, such esoteric concepts as 'the Great Wheel', 'alternate prime planes', and 'crystal spheres floating in the Phlogiston' are lost on the vast majority of Ravenloft natives.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

