Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4577
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I am sorry! I first was thrown out by the board, then waited for a PM, then was away from the internet and consecutively gang-raped by a horde of men in bath robes, errh, I think what they call Jiu Jitsu.

If you really wanna know, I got my nose ticked in a bit; if I was ugly before, now I am, well, more. :wink:
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4577
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

On the danger of being the classical PITA, shall Dofur jump in NOW and talk things things through with Sam?
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Rafael wrote:On the danger of being the classical PITA, shall Dofur jump in NOW and talk things things through with Sam?
Please do! [This should be good!]
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Oh yes please do!!!
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4577
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Apprreciated Rafe feelz appreciated. :)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I have begun the new chapter. Four game-days have passed. If anyone wants to say his PC did something other than get some well-earned rest and relaxation (as much as is possible on a cramped boat- It's big, but you have a lot of folks on board), PM me about it.

You guys let me know what the PCs are doing now that you have reached Karina, please. If anyone wishes his PC to be present in the opening scene, and can post before it shifts, feel free. Just have your dude walk down the gangplank. If anyone prefers to stay aboard the Marot's Pride, let me know.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Sent pm, Mister EVULZ :P
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Um so yeah I is gonna edit moi post cause I dont know what a gaff is. I though it was a crewmember. Hope all you marine worthy peoples are having a good laff at my expense :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

For Samuel-

STR check DC 10, Balance check DC 10.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2523901/

17 strength.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2523905/

12 balance

Was unsure if he had any dex bonuses but I dont think so.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2523901/

17 strength.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2523905/

12 balance

Was unsure if he had any dex bonuses but I dont think so.
Just check hsi sheet. You still have that PM, right?

In any case, those rolls are fine. I'll post in a moment.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Thank god there wasn't a gazebo on board! :D


(For the record I didn't know what a gaff was either)
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Thank god there wasn't a gazebo on board! :D


(For the record I didn't know what a gaff was either)
I couldn't resist the joke.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

thats why i responded how i did afterwards by the post i did :P
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I'll post once I get an answer from ewan for a pm I sent him.
Post Reply