Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain doesn't trust Greasy Louie so sense motive check on his comments to leave and never come back. The check is 20 total .
He seems quite sincere. Fear of Norzak and Jon might be a factor, here.
I'm going to shift scenes again- fast forward time. Norzak, the only PC likely to murder Louis, has left, so I'm assuming you guys allow him to flee the city. I'm also assuming you keep all the coins from the chest , minus the two small bags Jon gave to Louis.
Your next destination seems obvious....
Last edited by ewancummins on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
I'm off to dinner. Please make Search checks if you want to look for anything hidden/secret in the Doctor's place. I'll update again later tonight. This should give others a chance to get in and post.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
I'm out for supper and playing music as Ive been doing the last few Friday's. So I won't be back until after midnight. I trust that ewan can roll the spot for me. I might suggest that Jon stick with Norzak. Alain will watch our backs, perhaps one of trhe exits from a hidden vantage point outside somewhere?
Ewan here are my listen/spot checks for outside 20/28(nat 20 on that one) . He will be Taking 20 for 29 search on Desk's/other places or objects that he would think hidden things would be placed .(Taking 2 minutes a piece on those search's). Alain will be doing that to at least up to 10 things in the house if he doesn't come find any useful/informational objects in his search's . General search rolls of room's at 29/25/23/20/27 . Lucky rolls mostly . Dice are hot right now .
Last edited by Lord Skybolt on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Its too bad them papers are burnt. ewan if there are any we can salvage we will definitely do so. I think we should all have a good look at the Doc's house with spot/search/listen's. The more people looking the better chance we have of finding
Lord Skybolt wrote:Ewan here are my listen/spot checks for outside 20/28(nat 20 on that one) . He will be Taking 20 for 29 search on Desk's/other places or objects that he would think hidden things would be placed .(Taking 2 minutes a piece on those search's). Alain will be doing that to at least up to 10 things in the house if he doesn't come find any useful/informational objects in his search's . General search rolls of room's at 29/25/23/20/27 . Lucky rolls mostly . Dice are hot right now .
You found his secret cellar stash!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
tarlyn wrote:Its too bad them papers are burnt. ewan if there are any we can salvage we will definitely do so. I think we should all have a good look at the Doc's house with spot/search/listen's. The more people looking the better chance we have of finding
Roger.
The papers are mostly brunt to ashes. Norzak could recover a few sheets, though, if we can smother the weak fire and fish 'em out of the hearth.
Wonder what's inside the casket....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain will blast the flames with a spell (RF) before going down into the cellar with Norzak .
Ah, that means you may actually be able salvage something legible! Quick thinking. I like.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Excellent. Thanks, Skybolt. I'll update again tomorrow.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.