Benn has it, so far as you know.tarlyn wrote:OK who has the key right now?
Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Ah, intra-party conflict. An old philosophy professor once told me, "Tragedy is the conflict of good versus good."
You know, unless Jon really is a horrible serial killer.
You know, unless Jon really is a horrible serial killer.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Just so we're all on the same page...
Haha, insomnia!
Jonathan looks down at Rosalind with a look of curiosity. That was what the adults always whispered about with red faces and sly glances? He was unimpressed. This, intimacy, was nothing compared to the hunt. Of battling a Night Thing with nothing but his dagger and wits. I'm still a boy in many ways, Jonathan reminded himself, perhaps when I am older, more of a man, perhaps then I will have a taste for the more more fleshly pursuits. Still in enchanted by the woman's hair, he turned from her and left the room, knowing he'd be back.
Haha, insomnia!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Hey, just a heads up, I'm heading out on a trip in about an hour, so I won't be in contact for the rest of the day. I should be back sometime tomorrow, though.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- Le Noir Faineant
- Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
