Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.
Naw, it's cool. Let's just say he's a short distace behind them, being searched and admitted. They will have a chance to post. If no post by my next update [ later tonight] then I'll assume Dorgio is with them when they enter the raunie's wagon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

locations of PCs

Post by ewancummins »

Norzak, Benn, and Dorgio are in the raunie's vardo, within the gypsy camp.


Jon , Alain, and Cirdan are with Wat, standing in the open meadow[Moot is held in a big clearing, with a long wooden hall in the middle- tinkers camp way off at one end of the clearing].

Skybolt's most recent post would seem to indicate that he's gone to the raunie, as well. Is that right? It's fine , but...

He'll need someone to walk him there [he cannot see to find the way]. We don't need to roleplay the whole entering and disarming sequence.

Skybolt should probably add something to his post to clarify things. Maybe ''Alain overhears the raunie's words as he mounts the steps of her vardo, groping for the door.''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4569
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Cool!

Sorry for not posting that much lately. Looks like I got more time now.
(Exams are essentially over.)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Great 8) .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Trading isn't the only thing going on at the Moot. The festive mood expresses itself in dancing, drinking, and wrestling matches. Jon is asked to dance by an array of girls. Strange spiky fiddles provide the music.
Woohooo!! Go Jon Go!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Just a clarification--I goofed on the girl's name. It's Nissa, not Irena. Irena was a Borcan priest back in the city.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Just a clarification--I goofed on the girl's name. It's Nissa, not Irena. Irena was a Borcan priest back in the city.
Dang Dorgio is a womanizer!
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

I will amend my post
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

OKie dokie
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ha, not as much of a womanizer as Jon; "kissing one would be gross" my eye! :lol:

I think Benn takes the cake as the biggest lothario here, though. Ladies love a scholar!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Norzak's only complaint is there arent enough bearded women!
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

hint to the DM: more beards!
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

JMaytr wrote:hint to the DM: more beards!
I sent him a funny hint already! This could be hilarious if he does do it :P
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
JMaytr wrote:hint to the DM: more beards!
I sent him a funny hint already! This could be hilarious if he does do it :P
Magga make you happy! :P :shock:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply