Also...
Okay, now I know Jon's evil!Jon wrote:"Think about the children!"




Hheheheh...did you just agree to ride off into the Mists, alone?Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh, Dorgio. In any genre, it's so easy to goad the proud backwoods guy into doing something dumb.


Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Well, -I- don't think it's a great idea, but I do think it's what Dorgio would do. The whole thing about some Half-Vistani being able to walk the mists has been bothering Dorgio ever since Ottokar mentioned it the other day. He's been thinking about his escape from Barovia, and wondering if his blood was what kept him alive. I've got no idea if he's right, but that's at least what he's thinking. Jon's just more the last straw if anything else. Maybe one of the more level-headed PCs can talk him out of it. Otherwise I'm sure Dorgio will be wishing he'd just said, "Screw it, Jon's a wererat everyone!"

"I know I'm not Batman, but you don't have to be a jerk about it!"JMaytr wrote:Cirdan likes to gesture with his sword and talks as if his mouth is always full of blood.

Is that a mink? Looks more like a wolverine. Of course, they are related. They are both mustelids.JMaytr wrote:Ahem, were-mink.

Ah, well Jon turns into a BIG mink! He's a giant mink, long and low! He's obviously far too big to be a normal mink- he's at least as big in wereform as his is as a boy. He probably grows, in fact.JMaytr wrote:it is a wolverine, but minks are like 10 inches long. I figure Jon wouldn't shrink down to 10 inches (even in the cold snow) so i used the wolverine. closer in bulk
