Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Oh, Norzak doesn't associate lycanthropy with a curse. He thinks it is more like a disease. Obviously he needs a lesson on the subject :P
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

You killed me.

You want to burn me.

And now you rob me.



By Hextor, when I return, I'm going to kick some butts...
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

That's why we're burning you, so you can't return.

Ah, the Eternal Order. Their prayers just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

O Lord please don't burn us,
don't grill or toast your flock.
Don't put us on the barbecue,
or simmer us in stock
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

And now, a look back.
Dorgio wrote: There were times when that duty was causing him great pain.
Image
Dorgio wrote: If there is no one else left and nothing else left to be done, Dorgio lowers the tourch onto the bier.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].


She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].


She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.

Yay Van! I have played with her in a few games! She is a good roleplayer and great player in gene4ral.
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Welcome aboard!
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Sounds great, glad to have you with us, Van!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Hello Van! :)

What a cool replacement!

That said, I'll be off for about the next four weeks - the internet time I have during the next few days, I must spend on working on a special project that shall soon be revealed... :)

Thanks for giving Cirdan such a cool demise scene! Really touched me somewhat, after all the time playing together with you.
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Hello guys! I'm sure we will have great fun in game!

My PC is almost ready, so soon will join your party :)
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIaYfLkpCdg Was more what I was thinking of, Dorgio.

Welcome to the asylum, Van.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Dorgio's checking to see if Jon's condition could be the result of any spell he's heard of, or whether there is another explanation for his illness.

Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/

Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I already rolled for ewan a while back but I am figuring Norzak's question is a logical one.
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Image

?!
Post Reply