Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Talked with Skybolt- he's sick. I have posted on his behalf.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Cool beans! I don't mean to separate the party, but Norzak is sick of this place and wants to get home a.s.a.p
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Sure- I assumed you waited a bit. The fire has consumed the half-elf's flesh. He's just a blackened skeleton in armor, now.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Sure- I assumed you waited a bit. The fire has consumed the half-elf's flesh. He's just a blackened skeleton in armor, now.
K took some of his ashes, gave em to Dorgio, now on the road.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

JMaytr wrote:jon of course will follow Norzak.

I am assuming that this still holds true. I used it in my recent post. If Jon will do something else, let me know. He can always stay behind with Dorgio and/or Benn.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course. :D
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course. :D
Roger that.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Chapter Five has ended.


I will post the first scene of Chapter Six later today.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan in case you missed my pm, you put Chapter Six in Ravenloft Origins.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:ewan in case you missed my pm, you put Chapter Six in Ravenloft Origins.
Fixing that now, LOL!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

LOL! Old habits eh?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:LOL! Old habits eh?
Exactly.

I see BRock is on.

Perhaps we'll see some posting tonight?

I'm up late, finishing another batch of papers for school.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I can do that too!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Cool, now time to find out where (or when) we are.

Hey, were you guys telling me about Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself? I started reading it on the train back and I'm really enjoying it so far.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
Post Reply