Me weird... never..ewancummins wrote:Heh- weirdo.RocEter wrote:Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting
Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].
Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Mists over the Musarde OOC
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Meh, don't put too much thought into it. The last new guy got shanked off camera.RocEter wrote:Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting
Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].
Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Welcome aboard.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.
That sounds horrible.....
Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
That sounds horrible.....
Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.RocEter wrote:Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.
That sounds horrible.....
Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
ewancummins wrote: They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.
Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:ewancummins wrote: They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.
Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Or just some nasty critter...tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!
Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Ha! Of course Dorgio would never call himself a Barovian IC. The closest he'll get is that "Occupied Gundarak" line. But if he's dealing with people who know the political situation, he just calls it "Gundarak" or maybe "Old Gundarak." Sic semper tyrranis!ewancummins wrote:Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.
And yeah, Taryln, it could well have been Van Diecks. Dorgio's got reason to believe that Jon hasn't been completely honest about his kill record though, and the look of surprise and horror on Buckman's face makes me wonder both IC and OOC. Of course, I suppose it's hard not to look horrified when one is getting murdered.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Roger. He can show up at the tavern when you get back online next- that will allow for some time to pass, in game as well as out of game. Skybolt is on, so there may be more posting tonight. Maybe Jmatyr will post, as well.tarlyn wrote:ewan, invisible castle roller is down, but I used that other dice roller and sent you the email for it. Norzak rolled 14 total for his check to find Benn Dorgio Wat and Alain.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

