Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Wow Jon has met his 1st DarkLord! what an honor for him! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.



By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.



By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
We are in Sithicus that was no doubt Lord Soth! GAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um on another note, ewan, should I head to my rendezvous with Benn?
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Surprise! It's actually Lord Soth the mule.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan sent you a pm. I posted ;)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4576
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Okay, I am fully back now. :)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Tarlyn-

Let's get it on.

Roll them bones, fool!

Elf , round 1
init 21

to hit 18

dmg 4
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:Okay, I am fully back now. :)
Meaning you can post with greater frequency?

EXCELLENT!

I have some stuff for your PC...
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4576
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Yepp!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Sorry, had a gig tonight ewan ;(

Money is good however :P

Okay here we go: Power attack adding +4 to the Damage, removing 4 from
BAB.

Initiaitve: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471180/

I got 24. I rolled BAB and Damg first cause I figured Franz would go last, but in fact he goes first!



http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471177/
23 to hit.

Damg is usually 1d8+6, but now 1d8+10.

Ewan, Franz will not kill the elf if it indeed comes to that. He wants to teach him some humility, make him concede.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471179/

17 damage. Now Franz will try to assess how badly the elf is injured.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

The elf is going for lethal damage. As you aren't applying a -4 penalty, I assume that you are doing the same.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:The elf is going for lethal damage. As you aren't applying a -4 penalty, I assume that you are doing the same.
You be right. Read ma pm :P
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I pmed you the rolls, ewan. Heh, yeah so um is it possible for Franz to incapacitate the elf?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

My intention is to advance the scene to the next morning, but I will wait if players would like to have their PCs do more stuff this game-night. You guys let me know.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

sounds good to me
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
Post Reply