And for the record, Celeste will make her own danged decisions.
The Shattered City: OOC
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Aw man, I only have the abridged soundtrack! I still need to scrounge up the cash to see the thing live; I live in New York City, for goshsakes.NeoTiamat wrote:Favorite song: The Confrontation
Favorite character: Inspector Javert
Favorite scene: The attack on the barricades
Also, Javert is totally awesome.
- Gonzoron of the FoS
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 7691
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Thought it had closed on B'way. It's back? If so, I may need to go see it again. (I think I'm up to 3 or 4 times).The Whistler wrote:Aw man, I only have the abridged soundtrack! I still need to scrounge up the cash to see the thing live; I live in New York City, for goshsakes.
Agreed, though I'm an Eponine man, myself... (fave songs: "On my own" and "One day More")Also, Javert is totally awesome.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYCPHHPXTmk- I love this song so very much. Though "Master of the House" and it's reprise "Beggars at the Feast" is hilarious.The Whistler wrote:Aw man, I only have the abridged soundtrack! I still need to scrounge up the cash to see the thing live; I live in New York City, for goshsakes.NeoTiamat wrote:Favorite song: The Confrontation
Favorite character: Inspector Javert
Favorite scene: The attack on the barricades
Also, Javert is totally awesome.
You can find most of the songs on YouTube, matter of fact. It's nice that way.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Gonzoron of the FoS
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 7691
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
*meekly raises hand as well*yalenusveler wrote:*meekly raises his hand*
I have a confession to make...
I've...never seen Les Mis, or really listened to the soundtrack at all..
*goes to hide in the corner*
ummm I havent seen it or heard the soundtrack either, despite living and working wihtin 10 minutes of the theatre in London for several years (cant count the number of times I walked past it...).
*Takes Yalenus place in corner*
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
