The Shattered City: OOC
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Last edited by Isabella on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
*wipes away tear* I'm so proud; my little netbook article is all grown up!Rock wrote:"What you need to know about Vedarrak is simple," she states bluntly. "He is a killer and a leader of killers. A monster in human skin. When you face Vedarrak, you see one of the faces of evil in our world, and I am not being overly dramatic when I say so. When any of you face the ambassador" - Lia fairly spits this word - "watch your words. He is shrewd and ruthless. Give him nothing that he might use against you, and do not allow him to rattle you into showing weakness. For weakness is a hole in your defence that he can launch attacks through. The last time I saw him, he was equally as dangerous with the sword as he was with magic, so do not believe him weak in any sense of the word. Think of him as a mortal enemy you hadn't met yet, but with whom you are now to converse politely."
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Um ... ^^; What?Nathan of the FoS wrote:*wipes away tear* I'm so proud; my little netbook article is all grown up!Rock wrote:"What you need to know about Vedarrak is simple," she states bluntly. "He is a killer and a leader of killers. A monster in human skin. When you face Vedarrak, you see one of the faces of evil in our world, and I am not being overly dramatic when I say so. When any of you face the ambassador" - Lia fairly spits this word - "watch your words. He is shrewd and ruthless. Give him nothing that he might use against you, and do not allow him to rattle you into showing weakness. For weakness is a hole in your defence that he can launch attacks through. The last time I saw him, he was equally as dangerous with the sword as he was with magic, so do not believe him weak in any sense of the word. Think of him as a mortal enemy you hadn't met yet, but with whom you are now to converse politely."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Ambassador Marcos Vedarrak started life as a netbook article back in one of the Books of S____ of the Kargatane, written by our very own Nathan of the Fraternity.
I've mostly just poached him, but he's a fun enough character that I don't intend to let him go any time soon. He injects a much-needed breath of competence and efficiency into my generally rather theatrical villains.
I've mostly just poached him, but he's a fun enough character that I don't intend to let him go any time soon. He injects a much-needed breath of competence and efficiency into my generally rather theatrical villains.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Can't think off the top of my head, so you would probably have to check the Catalogue. Or just wait for Nathan to drop by again. 
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing





















