The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Whistler...I will pay you a dollar if Celeste head-butts Cedolin right back into the mirror. :lol:
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

Just an FYI:

In 4th, there is no 'flat footed' so unless we're actually surprised. we can still take immediate actions, opportunity actions and free actions (including talking) even if we lose initiative.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Still beats me, C, I gotta /five/.

That said, I know classes are traditionally a bit of a mystery but if everyone could list their role, at least, it'd make Defending a heck of a lot easier.
User avatar
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:54 am

Post by Isabella »

Richard's a striker. Cerise is a... liability?

Whistler, did you remember to add your hitpoints for when you leveled up?
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

Also, remember. Combat means posting once per day, and if the day passes and you haven't posted.... once again, I say "whoops". Or in this case, perhaps "Nice knowing you".
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Cyrus is a striker who likes having friends.
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

Agale does a lot of status effects, but is pretty fragile.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
User avatar
yalenusveler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1266
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator

Post by yalenusveler »

Kerrian's a leader where a lot of stuff traces from my spirit companion, not me. I can also produce lasting zones that either let you shift like woah, or give a +1 to attacks.
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Celeste is a striker, believe it or not! But headbutts are undignified. :P

I'ma post tomorrow afternoon, since I just got off a plane right now. Drama! (And thank you for the HP reminder, Isy; I don't think I did add the extra.)
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Darius is ze tank, or maybe ze battle cruiser..."tank with excellent mobility, good attacks and OK defenses". Given that most of our opponents are stationary I have very little idea which of my abilities will turn out to be useful.

I am, of course, the man on assignment as Cyrus' "friend". Mostly because nobody else would take the job. :lucas:
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

I am on initiative count 13, so...I hanging fire. Sorry, KK. :P
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Um, Lia is a ... blaster? Artillery? I need to find my 4e book -- ah! Lia is your controller for these occasions. And she likes lots of support. o_o
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

HAY LITTLE BROTHER

How come I have more HP than you when you're my sodding bodyguard?
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

Nicholas is a leader who likes the sound of his own voice (in case you hadn't worked that one out yet), but is pretty handy at boosting others.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

As a general thing, I would like to ask people to describe exactly what their abilities do when they post. With eight PCs running around, we've generally got only a vague idea of what anyone's specific ability does, so keep us informed as to exactly what your Shield or Intellect Fortress does, or how your Mark works. Alright?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Post Reply