The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
While this is all well and good, the main question is where are you going. 
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
I'm also up for Routes de Tarascons. I don't know where that puts the vote count, but if we could conceivably hit both there and the checkpoint in the same night, then I'd prefer covering more ground to entrenching better in one area.
Celeste somehow has a +7 in Streetwise, and will happily assist whoever needs it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she'd object to stealing a cab--though not to, say, flagging down a private citizen in a carriage and pleading/paying him to let them use it temporarily. (Diplomacy check?)
Celeste somehow has a +7 in Streetwise, and will happily assist whoever needs it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure she'd object to stealing a cab--though not to, say, flagging down a private citizen in a carriage and pleading/paying him to let them use it temporarily. (Diplomacy check?)
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
I am perfectly aware that the picture is out of season. Sorry!
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Partial Squares!
Go by whichever occupies the exact center of the square. If water, its' a water square. If land, it's a land square (ice technically).
If you can't tell/it's too close, it's a land square.
Go by whichever occupies the exact center of the square. If water, its' a water square. If land, it's a land square (ice technically).
If you can't tell/it's too close, it's a land square.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Made the perception roll, missed the initiative roll.
Let's stick together as best as we can, gang. Ideally I'd love to drag these guys across the pond, or at least close enough that Kerrian and Celeste can stay off the ice, but I doubt that's an option.
Let's stick together as best as we can, gang. Ideally I'd love to drag these guys across the pond, or at least close enough that Kerrian and Celeste can stay off the ice, but I doubt that's an option.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Is Shock Sphere an Encounter or a Daily? And do you have the range?Rock wrote:Initiative: 14.
Perception: 24. Do we have special rewards for critical successes in 4E?
If you guys like, I can hurl a Shock Sphere at the cultists next round, or just at their crate.
Lostboy, you *can* use Inspire Competence again.... once your turn comes around.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Excellent.
OK dont eveyrone stray too far as Im plannign on an Inspire Competance in Acrobatics when I get a turn, and as its only burst 5 the more of you that can sort of stick toegther the better.
OK dont eveyrone stray too far as Im plannign on an Inspire Competance in Acrobatics when I get a turn, and as its only burst 5 the more of you that can sort of stick toegther the better.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
