The Shattered City: OOC
ah right, ok well your on my list next turn then..

Noted and sorted with a 19 for a healthy +6Lostboy, since you didn't move, you might as well stabilize against the ice.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cronax, I don't count multiple Slowed (Save Ends), seperately. You've got one condition, if you save against it, you're golden. (Otherwise Nicolas would never get de-slowed).
Nathan, are you quite sure about your last roll? I'm looking at my email and it says "Lightning Lure +13, 1 20-sided dice were rolled. The total die roll is 10" which comes out to 23 to hit, which does hit the Weird's Fort 22. Somewhere between my inbox and your post the attack roll dropped by 4. Am I missing something here?
Nathan, are you quite sure about your last roll? I'm looking at my email and it says "Lightning Lure +13, 1 20-sided dice were rolled. The total die roll is 10" which comes out to 23 to hit, which does hit the Weird's Fort 22. Somewhere between my inbox and your post the attack roll dropped by 4. Am I missing something here?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Word of explanation. I hadn't realized they stacked earlier, so some people have gotten a free ride there. Since starting to enforce it now would be a bit unfair to people, you guys get a break this battle.NeoTiamat wrote:Cronax, I don't count multiple Slowed (Save Ends), seperately. You've got one condition, if you save against it, you're golden. (Otherwise Nicolas would never get de-slowed).
Later on we will be following the stacking of (save ends) effects.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
I am, alas, quite sure; +13 is my modifier when using the longsword as a weapon, +9 is my modifier using it as an implement, since I don't get the +3 for weapon proficiency nor the +1 for Heavy Blade Expertise. Lightning Lure falls into the "implement" category, which I had forgotten when filling in the roll information.NeoTiamat wrote:Nathan, are you quite sure about your last roll? I'm looking at my email and it says "Lightning Lure +13, 1 20-sided dice were rolled. The total die roll is 10" which comes out to 23 to hit, which does hit the Weird's Fort 22. Somewhere between my inbox and your post the attack roll dropped by 4. Am I missing something here?
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Fixed that mistake. Also gave you +3 RT for honesty, so you've just enough RT for a reroll now, should you feel you need one.lostboy wrote:nah I used 2 re-rolls to hit a turret back on page 30....what was I thinking....???
Hey just a thought but wjat kind of action does making a heal chekc on Tomas count as? If its a minor I can grant him another save if I make it....
*edit* forget it, its a standard action
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
In Nicholas case his songblade scimitar is both a weapon and an implement, do I then ad the proficency bonus to any use of it as an implement as well? If I do Ive been under rolling every time I think.I am, alas, quite sure; +13 is my modifier when using the longsword as a weapon, +9 is my modifier using it as an implement, since I don't get the +3 for weapon proficiency nor the +1 for Heavy Blade Expertise. Lightning Lure falls into the "implement" category, which I had forgotten when filling in the roll information.
For a Cha power with an implment keyword Nicholas standard attack would be:
3 (1/2 lvl) + 4 (Cha) + 2 (magic weapon) + 1 (implment expertise - heavy blades) + 2 (proficiency) = 12
Is that right?
Oh and thanks for the 3RT
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
No it isn't. You only add proficiency to Weapon attacks. You have, in fact, been doing it the right way.lostboy wrote:In Nicholas case his songblade scimitar is both a weapon and an implement, do I then ad the proficency bonus to any use of it as an implement as well? If I do Ive been under rolling every time I think.I am, alas, quite sure; +13 is my modifier when using the longsword as a weapon, +9 is my modifier using it as an implement, since I don't get the +3 for weapon proficiency nor the +1 for Heavy Blade Expertise. Lightning Lure falls into the "implement" category, which I had forgotten when filling in the roll information.
For a Cha power with an implment keyword Nicholas standard attack would be:
3 (1/2 lvl) + 4 (Cha) + 2 (magic weapon) + 1 (implment expertise - heavy blades) + 2 (proficiency) = 12
Is that right?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
