Just as a head's up, but can people take a look at the RT-log and see that I haven't forgotten to log anything? I have a suspicion I may be behind on some things.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
I'm going to take lostboy's since he got to it first, but also, Lia, I won't be able to get a yes/no answer for your question. If you still want me to work with it next Tuesday it'll likely describe either how Lia or her enemies feel about their mutual issue.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus. Nuray Solak
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Ahh, mon ami, it is not even a cold reading! It helps to know that, say, the character is an alcoholic poet. It is very much a "hot" reading, by which I mean I use previous knowledge in the interpretations. The rest is up to chance >_>. I have never gotten two Magi before, so, feel lucky?
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus. Nuray Solak