The Shattered City: OOC
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Just a reminder, be sure to set your Readied Action in red text.NeoTiamat wrote:Also, in the future, you need to state specifically which action you are Readying. You guys get a free pass right now since I didn't catch this in time for you to correct this, but in the future you'll need to state the action. If you don't state the action in the future, you just won't get it.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Yes!Rock wrote:You want to hang around here for minutes while the thing keeps taking over our minds?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
If a round is six seconds and it takes ten minutes to cast, you only have to hold out for 100 rounds.
Unless the ritual caster gets dominated, at least.
Unless the ritual caster gets dominated, at least.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
You all go flying back a square from that tiny earthquake. Not that this particularly matters, but for your general information.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Depends how many absinthes I've had....
Actually I can't honestly remember which way it was. I'll need to find my original character bio. It is highly likely that its Nicolas and I've been spelling it wrong for two books....
Actually I can't honestly remember which way it was. I'll need to find my original character bio. It is highly likely that its Nicolas and I've been spelling it wrong for two books....
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Well, I can't seem to locate your character-background at the moment, but both character-sheet and appearance brief have it as "Nicolas", so that's what I've been using.
I can forward them to you if you'd like, Lostboy.
I can forward them to you if you'd like, Lostboy.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Nah I've got them, just on my other laptop right now without access to them.
It seems the weight of evidence is for Nicolas then. Brilliant that I can't spell my own pc's name, particularly when I managed to spell Dziemianovitch correctly for the last 4 books of EoA.......... ho hum
It seems the weight of evidence is for Nicolas then. Brilliant that I can't spell my own pc's name, particularly when I managed to spell Dziemianovitch correctly for the last 4 books of EoA.......... ho hum
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
